+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: merry christmas

merry christmas

Off to the daughters for crimbo
    SO A MASSIVE MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL POSTERS.

Re: merry christmas

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Merry Christmas too mate 👏

Merry Christmas all 🎅

have a good christmas you all

Merry Christmas one and all

Merry Christmas all x

I love the banter on this message board. We argue about politics, football, religion, royalty, ethics, and much more.
    The one thing that binds us together is the love of our football club. So to all Bluebirds supporters my best wishes for a very happy Christmas and a Good New Year.

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    I love the banter on this message board. We argue about politics, football, religion, royalty, ethics, and much more.
    The one thing that binds us together is the love of our football club. So to all Bluebirds supporters my best wishes for a very happy Christmas and a Good New Year.
    Well said :xmasthimbup:

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY

Merry Christmas to everyone

The missus and I are isolating with Covid at the moment so Christmas is somewhat curtailed.

Merry Christmas and Nadolig Llawen one and all

MERRY CHRISTMAS Jeeps

Happy Christmas everyone, a peaceful and restful break is much needed in these times.

Merry Christmas and good will to all men.
    Let's just see how it goes eh?

Well said that man, Seasons Greetings to one and all

Merry Christmas LB.

Happy Christmas everyone.

we are at home this year as i have a slight cold. My LFT's have been negative last two days, and am waiting for a PCR result. But we decided not to go and visit family where some are older and my niece is pregnant.

It's a slight sniffle that would not have even registered before but in the current times we need to think differently. no temp issue, no smell/taste issue just caution.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post

we are at home this year as i have a slight cold. My LFT's have been negative last two days, and am waiting for a PCR result. But we decided not to go and visit family where some are older and my niece is pregnant.

It's a slight sniffle that would not have even registered before but in the current times we need to think differently. no temp issue, no smell/taste issue just caution.
    Merry Christmas to you and thanks for steering the good ship CCMB!

old Dr John ( on YouTube ) says that now 1 in 2 colds are C19 ( also smell and taste loss is very rare with the Omni variant )

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    MERRY CHRISTMAS Jeeps
    Merry Xmas Max and Jeepster and the rest

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    Merry Xmas Max and Jeepster and the rest
    Merry Xmas Gareth

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    old Dr John ( on YouTube ) says that now 1 in 2 colds are C19 ( also smell and taste loss is very rare with the Omni variant )
    Oh well, every cloud eh

Merry Christmas one an all!

Merry Christmas fellow bluebirds. Daughter and son in law have tested positive this morning which buggers the day up a bit. Here’s hoping for a much improved 2022 and that’s both in general and on the pitch.

I've seen your apparel, Boss. Definitely no taste there

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Oh well, every cloud eh
    not really, but people might still think that loss of taste / smell is still a sympton that shows they have C19, when omni doesn't have them