+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: merry christmas

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: merry christmas

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Off to the daughters for crimbo
    SO A MASSIVE MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL POSTERS.
    I love the banter on this message board. We argue about politics, football, religion, royalty, ethics, and much more.
    The one thing that binds us together is the love of our football club. So to all Bluebirds supporters my best wishes for a very happy Christmas and a Good New Year.

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    I love the banter on this message board. We argue about politics, football, religion, royalty, ethics, and much more.
    The one thing that binds us together is the love of our football club. So to all Bluebirds supporters my best wishes for a very happy Christmas and a Good New Year.
    Well said :xmasthimbup:

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY

Happy Christmas everyone, a peaceful and restful break is much needed in these times.

Merry Christmas and good will to all men.
    Let's just see how it goes eh?

Well said that man, Seasons Greetings to one and all

Merry Christmas LB.