+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 40

Thread: How big are your balls?

  1. #1

    How big are your balls?

    By that I mean...

    Skydiving? Not for a million squids.
    Bungee? As above.
    Rock climbing? As above.
    Roller coaster? After a few pints, maybe.
    Working off a ladder. Not a favorite hobby of mine, but I'm ok as long as I don't look down.

    So what are your tolerances?

  2. #2

    Re: How big are your balls?

    I've Skydived and bungeed no problem, would be fine with the rest you mentioned as well. Wouldn't catch me down a narrow pothole for love nor money though, and I'm not even claustrophobic

  3. #3

    Re: How big are your balls?

    Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I've Skydived and bungeed no problem, would be fine with the rest you mentioned as well. Wouldn't catch me down a narrow pothole for love nor money though, and I'm not even claustrophobic
    I did a bit of caving when I was in school (bit being the main word) It was a choice between that or double physics. Winner winner chicken dinner. Or so I thought. Double physics seemed like a breeze compared to ducking under the Devils bridge in January in the coldest and darkest place in South Wales.

  4. #4

    Re: How big are your balls?

    Considerably BIGGER than when I was a teenager...................

  5. #5

    Re: How big are your balls?

    Quote Originally Posted by Its been emotional View Post
    Considerably BIGGER than when I was a teenager...................
    Zip wire big?

  6. #6

    Re: How big are your balls?

    Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
    I did a bit of caving when I was in school (bit being the main word) It was a choice between that or double physics. Winner winner chicken dinner. Or so I thought. Double physics seemed like a breeze compared to ducking under the Devils bridge in January in the coldest and darkest place in South Wales.
    To clarify, I don't mean walking about in a cave, I mean this madness

    images.jpeg

  7. #7

    Re: How big are your balls?

    Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
    By that I mean...

    Skydiving? Not for a million squids.
    Bungee? As above.
    Rock climbing? As above.
    Roller coaster? After a few pints, maybe.
    Working off a ladder. Not a favorite hobby of mine, but I'm ok as long as I don't look down.

    So what are your tolerances?
    To be fair, not a fan of any of them.
    Did a sky dive off The Whitsunday's in Australia but that was purely and simply as a bet with an English Guy that was travelling with us.

    I closed my eyes on the 7 Dwarfs Ride at Disney and a Harry Potter one a few days later.

    I think I'd be better with Rock Climbing.

  8. #8

    Re: How big are your balls?

    Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    To clarify, I don't mean walking about in a cave, I mean this madness

    images.jpeg
    That's what I was doing. Crawling through flooded holes put the fear into me
    I think you're getting mixed up with Dan yr Ogof.
    No gift shop and tea towel at the end for my Nan!

  9. #9

    Re: How big are your balls?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    To be fair, not a fan of any of them.
    Did a sky dive off The Whitsunday's in Australia but that was purely and simply as a bet with an English Guy that was travelling with us.

    I closed my eyes on the 7 Dwarfs Ride at Disney and a Harry Potter one a few days later.

    I think I'd be better with Rock Climbing.
    Skydive? How are you feeling when you're half in and half out with your legs dangling and just ready to go?
    I'd be gripping to anything and everything.

  10. #10

    Re: How big are your balls?

    Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
    That's what I was doing. Crawling through flooded holes put the fear into me
    I think you're getting mixed up with Dan yr Ogof.
    No gift shop and tea towel at the end for my Nan!
    My sympathies are with you, that sounds awful

  11. #11

    Re: How big are your balls?

    Plucking up the courage to fart when a shart is possible.

  12. #12

    Re: How big are your balls?

    Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Plucking up the courage to fart when a shart is possible.
    Don't bend down whatever you do.

  13. #13

    Re: How big are your balls?

    This but under water Cave diving. I can not believe people do either but to choose to do into underwater as well. No way.

  14. #14

    Re: How big are your balls?

    I once used the toilets on the Bob Bank.
    Since then nothing seems too challenging.

  15. #15

    Re: How big are your balls?

    Can't even tolerate going to Tesco these days

  16. #16
    International
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Baku, Azerbaijan
    Posts
    10,825

    Re: How big are your balls?

    Bungee jumping -- - yeah right!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...rong+crocodile

  17. #17

    Re: How big are your balls?

    Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
    Skydive? How are you feeling when you're half in and half out with your legs dangling and just ready to go?
    I'd be gripping to anything and everything.
    Yeah, I've got the video of it.
    My face is an absolute picture of fear....looks like I'm going to cry.

    Watching the other passenger just jump out was the worst...knowing I'm up.

    For some reason I hold my nose....then kick like crazy when we jump.

  18. #18

    Re: How big are your balls?

    I've just got in after a dip in the sea at Sidmouth. My balls are still AWOL.

  19. #19

    Re: How big are your balls?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    Yeah, I've got the video of it.
    My face is an absolute picture of fear....looks like I'm going to cry.

    Watching the other passenger just jump out was the worst...knowing I'm up.

    For some reason I hold my nose....then kick like crazy when we jump.
    Just reading your description of this brings me out in a sweaty panic. I have issues just standing on a chair. Heights and me really don't mix.

  20. #20

    Re: How big are your balls?

    If you like a challenge outdoors Lord Herefords Knob is tricky

    And you don't want to get stuck in Rachel's Passage

    Or Rachel's Cave

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •