Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How big are your balls?

Re: How big are your balls?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    To clarify, I don't mean walking about in a cave, I mean this madness

Attachment 4733
    Looks like a colonoscopy on the cheap!

In my late 20s I had some illness which never got diagnosed but left me totally fearful of heights and not being in control at high speed. I am a terrible car passenger. I didn't drive for 11 years until the start of this year when I thought I'd have a go. I avoid motorways and am uncomfortable on dual carriageways, but am learning to cope on mountain roads. It'll take time, it's all about confidence. Bombing around my own locality is straightforward and it didn't take me long to start swearing at other drivers on roundabouts. I enjoy driving.

I can't use a ladder. I don't enjoy flying but I know I'm safe. I cannot use escalators, especially to go down. I had a panic attack going down an escalator on the tube about 10 years ago when I was on my own, got half way down and decided to make my way back up, clinging on for dear life.

Early this year I had a panic attack walking down a very steep slope for fear of falling.

Attachment 4733
    Is that the birth canal?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Is that the birth canal?
    Suffice to say there are caves where "rescue beyond this point would be impossible". The squeeze in the pic. isn't as tight as some....and the passage isn't 3/4 flooded. You know it's a bit tight/wet when the helmet is off, head on one side and breathing through the one nostril above water. The passage does look remarkably like the pics from an internal investigation though!

Quote Originally Posted by city1927 View Post
    Not a problem at all with the riding of the unicycle at 256m. It was the fact he then decided to hang below the chimmney about 2 mins into it. Why? That is just madness!
    Yeah, cos that's quite a normal thing to do, right!

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    In my late 20s I had some illness which never got diagnosed but left me totally fearful of heights and not being in control at high speed. I am a terrible car passenger. I didn't drive for 11 years until the start of this year when I thought I'd have a go. I avoid motorways and am uncomfortable on dual carriageways, but am learning to cope on mountain roads. It'll take time, it's all about confidence. Bombing around my own locality is straightforward and it didn't take me long to start swearing at other drivers on roundabouts. I enjoy driving.

I can't use a ladder. I don't enjoy flying but I know I'm safe. I cannot use escalators, especially to go down. I had a panic attack going down an escalator on the tube about 10 years ago when I was on my own, got half way down and decided to make my way back up, clinging on for dear life.

Early this year I had a panic attack walking down a very steep slope for fear of falling.
    This plus an awkward gait when walking? Nil notice to empty the bladder? Getting forgetful? If so....see your doc.

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    Suffice to say there are caves where "rescue beyond this point would be impossible". The squeeze in the pic. isn't as tight as some....and the passage isn't 3/4 flooded. You know it's a bit tight/wet when the helmet is off, head on one side and breathing through the one nostril above water. The passage does look remarkably like the pics from an internal investigation though!

This plus an awkward gait when walking? Nil notice to empty the bladder? Getting forgetful? If so....see your doc.
    No. None of the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    No. None of the others.
    Good to hear. A good mate of mine has those symptoms = hydrocephalus.

Good to hear. A good mate of mine has those symptoms = hydrocephalus.
    Same here. The wife of a good friend had it and it went undiscovered. It was picked up by an optician. She had several shunts and operations. She now has about 10% vision left. Spookily their daughter had the same in her mid 20s though that was diagnosed sooner and she's not been as badly affected.

Genuinely thought this was about testicle size and the practicalities of doing activities that require a harness.

Wasn't until I got to "rollercoaster" that I realised this couldn't be the case.

"Interesting" fact ......in Spain, people nowadays refer to having ovaries , as well as, "cojones" when describing a courageous act. Also heard someone referring to a fabric as being "person-made" in a shop in Brizzle the other day.

Back to the topic...... I can do the little rollercoaster in Oakwood. I could probably jump off a 10 meter high cliff edge into some water.

I ate some 10+++ chilli the other day called "Ultra Death".

That's about the extent of my bravery.

Attachment 4733
    no Sir!

Are there any submariners or ex-submariners on here. Most of us couldn't be!

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Are there any submariners or ex-submariners on here. Most of us couldn't be!
    ah submarines, or the ol' sea'ppository..

Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
    How about riding a unicycle on top of a 256 meter tall chimney

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFUc...FlaviuCernescu
    My stomach was doing cartwheels watching this, in fact I couldn’t get through it all. I used to have a great head for heights as a kid, o more though.
    Hi