+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: FT: AFC BOURNEMOUTH 3 - 0 CARDIFF CITY.

Re: AFC BOURNEMOUTH v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by PontBlue View Post
    That was never a red card
    No, I think the ref lost control of the players and decided to assert some authority.

Well least I can get back to concentrating on beer and food.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    We’re making chances here, we’ll their keeper made one by giving it straight to Harris and Moore has to finish that one.
    Idiotic challenge from behind, red card.
    Bacuna never fails to disappoint .

Quote Originally Posted by GL1Blue View Post
    No, I think the ref lost control of the players and decided to assert some authority.
    It was a stupid challenge but the Bournemouth players starting a melee got him sent off.

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    ****ing Bacuna
    How many years left on the contract Warnock unbelievably gave him ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Well, it's Bacuna who has walked. I don't want to see him in the first team ever again! I've had enough of him, Vaulks and pack
    Too true, I don't know what they bring to the party.

Stupid challenge. He needs to go. Absolute waste of money

Quote Originally Posted by GL1Blue View Post
    Think I saw him go to his back pocket straight away, then paused while there was handbags.

Not seem the replay, it is often a yellow but he was behind him and probably technically out of control with absolutely no interest in the ball. As said above just pull his shirt.

Morison has to take some blame for picking Bacuna.

Stupid challenge as there were plenty of defenders who could have stopped the advancing player. I thought a red was a bit harsh as the tackle looked far worse than it was but the predictable rolling around on the ground by the Bournemouth player must have influenced the referee.

Deserved a red card, but having watched Bournemouth down here, at QPR on Monday and tonight, they’re a niggly side under Parker.

Quote Originally Posted by PontBlue View Post
    It was a stupid challenge but the Bournemouth players starting a melee got him sent off.
    Bacuna Scissored him for gods sake

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Well, it's Bacuna who has walked. I don't want to see him in the first team ever again! I've had enough of him, Vaulks and pack
    Totally agree. Bacuna should not play for City again, a moronic tackle just as the whistle was going to go for HT
    Last edited by DubaiDai; 30-12-21 at 20:40. Reason: Mia spell

I’ve seen enough of him now. He needs to go.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Deserved a red card, but having watched Bournemouth down here, at QPR on Monday and tonight, they’re a niggly side under Parker.
    Bacuna could have pulled him back by his shirt and got a yellow at most, but City have been 'getting' at Bournemouth from the 1st 30 seconds, aka Vaulks, and Bacuna's choice of tackle was probably aimed at keeping things boiling over..

...and on to the Brandy..Bacuna is a ****..and Morison shouldn't have started him..

Well, it's a mug of tea and a couple of left-over mince pies (think we're down to the last half dozen) for me after that emotionally challenging first half. How the f*ck did our top striker not sink those two chances?

Red all day long.Just watch their players going down as if they have been shot.

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    ...and on to the Brandy..Bacuna is a ****..and Morison shouldn't have started him..
    Morison seems a bit confused over his starting eleven. Something that unsettles me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    I’ve seen enough of him now. He needs to go.
    All very well saying that, but, first, who’s going to pay a transfer fee for him and, second, who’s going to pay him anything like what he’s getting here? I think we’re stuck with him for another season and a half I’m afraid.

Looking at the tackle now from a few angles, it does look bad, he sort of scissors kicked the Bournemouth player’s legs from behind while nowhere near the ball. The commentator from Radio Solent Sport (I think) that I’m listening to was nearly having a clutcher so disgusted was he, worst tackle he’d ever seen. He can’t have been to many games. John Williams, of pissed up New Years Day Maidstone fame, is co commentator.

Well that's blown Bacuna's chances of having a stand named after him ?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    All very well saying that, but, first, who’s going to pay a transfer fee for him and, second, who’s going to pay him anything like what he’s getting here? I think we’re stuck with him for another season and a half I’m afraid.
    Can't we loan him out and pay half his wages? Who would want him even at that wage reduction though?

Cheaper to put out a contract on him..