+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: West Brom ticket query

West Brom ticket query

I booked my West Brom ticket a couple of days ago … any ideas how I physically get it?

I’m assuming that it won’t be posted to me, but not sure if ticket office are open today to collect.

(I booked Bournemouth a week ago and the club called me the next day to offer to either pick it up from the main reception or they would post to collect from Bournemouth)

I’ve not done may away trips and usually book them with a bit more notice!

Re: West Brom ticket query

My son picked his Brum ticket up from the brum ticket office I don't know if that will be the case at wba?

Quote Originally Posted by Re-sign Carl Dale View Post
    I booked my West Brom ticket a couple of days ago … any ideas how I physically get it?

I’m assuming that it won’t be posted to me, but not sure if ticket office are open today to collect.

(I booked Bournemouth a week ago and the club called me the next day to offer to either pick it up from the main reception or they would post to collect from Bournemouth)

I’ve not done may away trips and usually book them with a bit more notice!
    You could try the WBA ticket office:
    0121 227 2227

10am to 3pm

Might get more sense out of them than our TO!

Our tickets are still on sale so it looks very much like pick up on the day for later bookers.

Thanks guys … called to the ticket office today and caught two staff in the car park before they’d opened!
    Really helpful and said they’d sort it when they have gone in and logged on- and would print them and leave them for me to collect from reception tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Re-sign Carl Dale View Post
    Thanks guys … called to the ticket office today and caught two staff in the car park before they’d opened!
    Really helpful and said they’d sort it when they have gone in and logged on- and would print them and leave them for me to collect from reception tomorrow.
    Glad it's sorted. As of a few minutes ago, WBA tickets still on sale online. Fingers crossed the match goes ahead to plan.