+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: NO COVID PASSES, NEEDED for BOURNEMOUTH

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: NO COVID PASSES, NEEDED for BOURNEMOUTH

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    I don’t think it’s about attending matches per se. It’s the mixing in enclosed spaces, pubs, clubs, under the stands on the concourses pre and post match etc that’s the worry. 50+ on a coach back and fore to a ground is a bit cheek by jowl as well. I’m desperate to get back to normal but I’m dubious about England’s stance compared to most other countries. And ‘Dripfeed’, c’mon grow up!
    Its a cold . As long as you been jabbed and boosted or young , its a cold. My whole family have either got it or had it and they are all fine .

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Its a cold . As long as you been jabbed and boosted or young , its a cold. My whole family have either got it or had it and they are all fine .
    Footballers are young yet games have been postponed left, right & centre, training facilities closed, managers testing positive and unable to attend games........all for a cold

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Footballers are young yet games have been postponed left, right & centre, training facilities closed, managers testing positive and unable to attend games........all for a cold
    Yep .
    America have cut the isolation down to 5 days because they have realised the country is grinding to a halt over the cold.

Yep .
    America have cut the isolation down to 5 days because they have realised the country is grinding to a halt over the cold.
    When has isolation, even for only five days, been considered for the common cold previously?

It isn’t just a cold though is it? That’s like calling a brain tumour a headache