+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NO COVID PASSES, NEEDED for BOURNEMOUTH

NO COVID PASSES, NEEDED for BOURNEMOUTH

Had this from Liz,the SLO at Bournemouth
    Hi Paul
    Our attendances at Vitality Stadium have not exceeded 10,000 all season therefore we will not be operating Covid passes tomorrow night.

Re: NO COVID PASSES, NEEDED for BOURNEMOUTH

A bit concerning in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    it is when she calls him paul as well

Quote Originally Posted by poc View Post
    it is when she calls him paul as well

Copied and pasted, it was sent to our FLO, Paul Corky

We had them in place in Wales, that’s why I can’t understand why the WAG have closed the Welsh grounds. Clearly Dripfeed knows they are useless otherwise we would still be able to attend matches.

At least the club have not lost too much revenue for the Coventry game due to its postponement.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    We had them in place in Wales, that’s why I can’t understand why the WAG have closed the Welsh grounds. Clearly Dripfeed knows they are useless otherwise we would still be able to attend matches.

At least the club have not lost too much revenue for the Coventry game due to its postponement.
    I don’t think it’s about attending matches per se. It’s the mixing in enclosed spaces, pubs, clubs, under the stands on the concourses pre and post match etc that’s the worry. 50+ on a coach back and fore to a ground is a bit cheek by jowl as well. I’m desperate to get back to normal but I’m dubious about England’s stance compared to most other countries. And ‘Dripfeed’, c’mon grow up!

I don’t think it’s about attending matches per se. It’s the mixing in enclosed spaces, pubs, clubs, under the stands on the concourses pre and post match etc that’s the worry. 50+ on a coach back and fore to a ground is a bit cheek by jowl as well. I’m desperate to get back to normal but I’m dubious about England’s stance compared to most other countries. And ‘Dripfeed’, c’mon grow up!
    I can call him how I see fit thanks , and clearly we have different views ,I’m guessing you’re probably nearer 60 than 40 which is probably why we don’t agree.

As an aside ,as previously mentioned, at least the club won’t be out of pocket that much as Cov will still sell around 2,000 for a night game and this will be a lifeline cashflow wise.

I can call him how I see fit thanks , and clearly we have different views ,I’m guessing you’re probably nearer 60 than 40 which is probably why we don’t agree.

As an aside ,as previously mentioned, at least the club won’t be out of pocket that much as Cov will still sell around 2,000 for a night game and this will be a lifeline cashflow wise.
    I'm younger than 40 and also think you should grow up

Here we go ……..drip feed is only a lighthearted quip , based on the drip feed of information that gets released ….
    Hardly childish compared to most posts on here is it ?

I’m nearer 70 but cheers for the compliment Why I commented was the reason that you only concentrated on ground closures rather than the infrastructure surrounding games. Also it was the club that postponed the Derby game prior to any Senedd announcement.

The flood of postponements over the last week or so were nothing to do with government restrictions it should be remembered.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    The flood of postponements over the last week or so were nothing to do with government restrictions it should be remembered.
    Exactly

Its a cold . As long as you been jabbed and boosted or young , its a cold. My whole family have either got it or had it and they are all fine .

Dracist. Reported.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Its a cold . As long as you been jabbed and boosted or young , its a cold. My whole family have either got it or had it and they are all fine .
    Footballers are young yet games have been postponed left, right & centre, training facilities closed, managers testing positive and unable to attend games........all for a cold

It isn’t just a cold though is it? That’s like calling a brain tumour a headache

Footballers are young yet games have been postponed left, right & centre, training facilities closed, managers testing positive and unable to attend games........all for a cold
    Yep .
    America have cut the isolation down to 5 days because they have realised the country is grinding to a halt over the cold.

Yep .
    America have cut the isolation down to 5 days because they have realised the country is grinding to a halt over the cold.
    When has isolation, even for only five days, been considered for the common cold previously?

I don't understand this thought process. Those with covid passes can still transmit and get the disease. If you're concerned about getting the variant the best course of action is not to go to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bald Barry Bastad View Post
    I don't understand this thought process. Those with covid passes can still transmit and get the disease. If you're concerned about getting the variant the best course of action is not to go to the game.
    I’m pretty confident being double jabbed & boosted but I’m concerned about unvaccinated people mixing freely and catching the virus, falling ill, being hospitalised and clogging up our NHS. I may be denied vital treatment due to the hospitals being overrun with unvaccinated people who’ve been allowed to mix in crowded places.

I’m pretty confident being double jabbed & boosted but I’m concerned about unvaccinated people mixing freely and catching the virus, falling ill, being hospitalised and clogging up our NHS. I may be denied vital treatment due to the hospitals being overrun with unvaccinated people who’ve been allowed to mix in crowded places.
    But no one is clogging up the NHS.

highresrollsafe.jpg

Game hasn't happened yet

This week has seen the most hospital admissions since last February. Nightingale hospitals being set up in England, not on the same scale as before granted, but if you’ve just watched the evening news there’s quite a bit of concern. Just had a look on Bournemouth’s messageboard, they’ve limited tonight’s attendance to 9,999 to keep it under the 10,000 mark required for passes to be shown. Obviously a cost cutting thing to reduce the amount of stewards required to check, a good move or a bad move ????????

Think I've said this before but the covid passes are pretty meaningless, with regards to omicron, given that you don't need to have had the booster to get one.

311 confirmed #COVID19 patients in general beds in Wales - up 32% on a week ago but 79% lower than last year

◼️ No change in no of patients in ventilated beds the past week - 72% lower than last year

➡️ 4.8 times as many empty general beds as confirmed Covid patients

This has to be good news

49% of Covid patients were admitted with other things and were tested positive in hospital