+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Maxwell guilty

Re: Maxwell guilty

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    Absolute garbage. She was a child trafficked and raped by perverts and she was not the only one. Imagine the pressure put on a young woman to settle out of court. She was up against very powerful people. Why are you so defensive of them? I hope all those men who who took advantage of these young girls are brought to justice.
    I presume he was referring to Maxwell

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I presume he was referring to Maxwell
    Sincere apologies, if that’s what Wlllo meant.

What really f@cks me off is the amount of people in the press and general public who talk about Andrew 'letting down the queen' . No thought whatsoever about the poor girls who've been raped.

Hopefully some nutter gets to him soon, failing that we'd be brilliant to see the American justice system get hold of him

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    On this based. Yoda may himself sweating be
    Class

On this based. Yoda may himself sweating be
    I’ve got Life on Mars down as a Stanley Unwin impersonator.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post
    What really f@cks me off is the amount of people in the press and general public who talk about Andrew 'letting down the queen' . No thought whatsoever about the poor girls who've been raped.

Hopefully some nutter gets to him soon, failing that we'd be brilliant to see the American justice system get hold of him
    Absolutely true.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-59861831

Does this mean he is getting away with it?

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Broken biscuits son , its all broken biscuits , and not a shortbread between em , when the pigeons come home to roost they will all be Hyperhidrosis from every orifice is upon us ,upwards and onwards I say .

Yes the Clinton's are currently perspiring profusely .

Allegedly Bill loves the ladies, Hilary liked the Epstein fella , watch this sweaty space , more stains to follow .

Over and out

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Lung View Post
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-59861831

Does this mean he is getting away with it?
    Could be , up to the court now , she was paid $500,000 (£371,000) for he silence to end her claim , which is not a lot .

Guess the court may say its allowable as its only civil case against a specific person , which does not bring a sentence just more compensation but is at odds with what she has signed for inn 2009 .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Broken biscuits son , its all broken biscuits , and not a shortbread between em , when the pigeons come home to roost they will all be Hyperhidrosis from every orifice is upon us ,upwards and onwards I say .

Yes the Clinton's are currently perspiring profusely .

Allegedly Bill loves the ladies, Hilary liked the Epstein fella , watch this sweaty space , more stains to follow .

Over and out
    Not a clue, but it brightens the day

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...rginia+roberts

You might have thought, given LoM's previous comments on the "innocence" of Prince Andrew's accuser that he would avoid this subject like the plague...... still moth to a flame and all that!

There's a unique poetry to it; reminds me of James Joyce's Ulysses.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    There's a unique poetry to it; reminds me of James Joyce's Ulysses.
    Oh FFS!

Now I've got a mental picture of LOM as Molly Bloom!

What was wrong with Stanley Unwin?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Oh FFS!

Now I've got a mental picture of LOM as Molly Bloom!

What was wrong with Stanley Unwin?
    Ha ha, LOM a Man For All Seasons

It don't half get folk going 😄.

I'd lock em all up .

Let's not fool ourselves Prince Andrew , Clinton, Trump ,Gates and many more were close to these awful people, all enjoyed his perverse World, what I'd like to see is the same cases brought against all , not just pathetic Prince Andrew , sadly that won't happen as the Americans listed are much more powerful than Prince Andrew .

That is my point its not complicated.👍

It don't half get folk going ��.

I'd lock em all up .

Let's not fool ourselves Prince Andrew , Clinton, Trump ,Gates and many more were close to these awful people, all enjoyed his perverse World, what I'd like to see is the same cases brought against all , not just pathetic Prince Andrew , sadly that won't happen as the Americans listed are much more powerful than Prince Andrew .

That is my point its not complicated.��
    If only people were laughing with you!

This particular example of "whataboutery" might have greater resonance if your deference to the Royal Family had not led you into some dreadful arguments on this subject.

You are on record as saying Prince Andrew's accuser and victim of trafficking knew what she was getting into and where were here parents when this was happening. (the good Prince's parents are obviously beyond reproach as they would have no inkling that anything was amiss from his aides and security).

I had not hitherto seen any suggestion, evidence or innuendo that, unlike the two former Presidents, Bill Gates's friendship with Epstein involved availing himself of his tawdry criminality. Nor, unlike Prince Andrew, has anyone subject or witness to the abuse come forward to justify similar proceedings against Clinton or Trump. If there is such evidence and Maxwell's conviction triggers such an event it would be great to see justice served.

You might get more sympathy in this thread if saw the proceedings against Prince Andrew, (including giving him the opportunity to exonerate himself in a court of law) as a welcome and long overdue step rather than an opportunity to direct to every other point on the compass.

If only people were laughing with you!

This particular example of "whataboutery" might have greater resonance if your deference to the Royal Family had not led you into some dreadful arguments on this subject.

You are on record as saying Prince Andrew's accuser and victim of trafficking knew what she was getting into and where were here parents when this was happening. (the good Prince's parents are obviously beyond reproach as they would have no inkling that anything was amiss from his aides and security).

I had not hitherto seen any suggestion, evidence or innuendo that, unlike the two former Presidents, Bill Gates's friendship with Epstein involved availing himself of his tawdry criminality. Nor, unlike Prince Andrew, has anyone subject or witness to the abuse come forward to justify similar proceedings against Clinton or Trump. If there is such evidence and Maxwell's conviction triggers such an event it would be great to see justice served.

You might get more sympathy in this thread if saw the proceedings against Prince Andrew, (including giving him the opportunity to exonerate himself in a court of law) as a welcome and long overdue step rather than an opportunity to direct to every other point on the compass.
    Of course he is guilty and protected by privilege, back to my point as are others which doesn't seem to bother some , are we saying the lady in question only had a sexual interaction with Andrew and no one else and that's fine , surely everyone should be pursued , or is it case some are even more untouchable as their ex presidents or big profile american elite 🤔

This is bigger that Prince Andrew perverse actions but it does appear selective.

Of course he is guilty and protected by privilege, back to my point as are others which doesn't seem to bother some , are we saying the lady in question only had a sexual interaction with Andrew and no one else and that's fine , surely everyone should be pursued , or is it case some are even more untouchable as their ex presidents or big profile american elite 🤔

This is bigger that Prince Andrew perverse actions but it does appear selective.
    Who are the others that are not bothered by this LoM. Apart from your crass defence of Prince Andrew by intimating that the victim knew what she was getting into I have seen no-one on this board who doesn't want justice for her and others by prosecuting perpetrators to the max.

She has named a number of other people who she was trafficked to including Alan Dershowitz. What is missing is anyone willing to come forward with evidence against others. I guess when you recall the treatment that the accuser of Brett Kavanaugh received, which you received with some glee, then you can perhaps understand why.

Sincere apologies, if that’s what Wlllo meant.
    I was referring to Maxwell but apologies accepted Ninnian.

Thank you sir.

Though this was a good tweet from Brian Moore.

“ Prince Andrew- nothing screams innocence like trying to rely on an agreement settled by a paedophile, that you didn't know existed and were not named in when it was agreed.
    Further, if you never met her, how are you a potential defendant?”

Judges decision due very soon according to reports.

Lets not forget that Betty Windsor (affectionately known as mummy to our prince Andy) is footing the pauper's legal fees.

Hiding behind the loophole of a dead sex trafficker? Stay classy, Andrew

Edit: déjà vu

Thank you sir.

“ Prince Andrew- nothing screams innocence like trying to rely on an agreement settled by a paedophile, that you didn't know existed and were not named in when it was agreed.

Poor Andy, it's a good job he can't work up a sweat. If it were me I'd be in a right lather over it

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Poor Andy, it's a good job he can't work up a sweat. If it were me I'd be in a right lather over it
    Wouldn't any of us want to clear our names and distance ourselves from either Epstein or Maxwell? Wouldn't it be great PR if the royal (waster) was to man up and go and face the charges if he's nothing to hide? I'm hoping he's the first domino to help topple the lot of them. But it's the hope that kills you.

I am having a complete mare today. Cut me some slack.
    Last edited by Citizen's Nephew; 05-01-22 at 12:24. Reason: Wrong thread again

Thank you sir.

It's a gift for the idiot. The judge will have to decide if it'd be worthwhile to try and prosecute. Maybe her team will find some point or action not covered by the agreement so at least he'd have to be tried.