Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
It don't half get folk going ��.

I'd lock em all up .

Let's not fool ourselves Prince Andrew , Clinton, Trump ,Gates and many more were close to these awful people, all enjoyed his perverse World, what I'd like to see is the same cases brought against all , not just pathetic Prince Andrew , sadly that won't happen as the Americans listed are much more powerful than Prince Andrew .

That is my point its not complicated.��
If only people were laughing with you!

This particular example of "whataboutery" might have greater resonance if your deference to the Royal Family had not led you into some dreadful arguments on this subject.

You are on record as saying Prince Andrew's accuser and victim of trafficking knew what she was getting into and where were here parents when this was happening. (the good Prince's parents are obviously beyond reproach as they would have no inkling that anything was amiss from his aides and security).

I had not hitherto seen any suggestion, evidence or innuendo that, unlike the two former Presidents, Bill Gates's friendship with Epstein involved availing himself of his tawdry criminality. Nor, unlike Prince Andrew, has anyone subject or witness to the abuse come forward to justify similar proceedings against Clinton or Trump. If there is such evidence and Maxwell's conviction triggers such an event it would be great to see justice served.

You might get more sympathy in this thread if saw the proceedings against Prince Andrew, (including giving him the opportunity to exonerate himself in a court of law) as a welcome and long overdue step rather than an opportunity to direct to every other point on the compass.