+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bacuna rush of blood hands Bournemouth the points.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Bacuna rush of blood hands Bournemouth the points.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Bad night for Morison who gets his selection wrong and criticises City youngster in public.

http://mauveandyellowarmy.net/
    Twice I've seen Bournemouth this season albeit last night on TV but they seem fairly average to me and would need to invest heavily to survive in the prem

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    Twice I've seen Bournemouth this season albeit last night on TV but they seem fairly average to me and would need to invest heavily to survive in the prem
    Scott Parker sides never impress me much, but he does seem to be able to get them defensively organised. I’ve seen Bournemouth about five times this season and, although I thought they played well at QPR, I don’t think they’re a top second tier side when compared to some in recent years, but I’d say they’ll go up automatically because I actually agree with those who say it’s a weak Championship this year this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    I thought in the first half particularly, that they were particularly lacklustre. They made a lot of mistakes. I was just thinking we could get something from the game when they scored. And then Bacuna. And then it was all over.