+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bacuna rush of blood hands Bournemouth the points.

Bacuna rush of blood hands Bournemouth the points.

Bad night for Morison who gets his selection wrong and criticises City youngster in public.

http://mauveandyellowarmy.net/

Re: Bacuna rush of blood hands Bournemouth the points.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Bad night for Morison who gets his selection wrong and criticises City youngster in public.

SM comments on Davies seemed a bit strong - let's hope SM knows best in terms of how to motivate Davies - we will see

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    SM comments on Davies seemed a bit strong - let's hope SM knows best in terms of how to motivate Davies - we will see
    Seems very harsh.

Twice I've seen Bournemouth this season albeit last night on TV but they seem fairly average to me and would need to invest heavily to survive in the prem

Twice I've seen Bournemouth this season albeit last night on TV but they seem fairly average to me and would need to invest heavily to survive in the prem
    Scott Parker sides never impress me much, but he does seem to be able to get them defensively organised. I’ve seen Bournemouth about five times this season and, although I thought they played well at QPR, I don’t think they’re a top second tier side when compared to some in recent years, but I’d say they’ll go up automatically because I actually agree with those who say it’s a weak Championship this year this time.

Scott Parker sides never impress me much, but he does seem to be able to get them defensively organised. I’ve seen Bournemouth about five times this season and, although I thought they played well at QPR, I don’t think they’re a top second tier side when compared to some in recent years, but I’d say they’ll go up automatically because I actually agree with those who say it’s a weak Championship this year this time.
    100%

Watched them against Boro recently and thought they were ponderous.

Thought we would have had a decent chance of a point if we had remained with 11 on the pitch last night. Especially if we had managed to get better balls into the box from set pieces.

Such is life.

A massive, massive January coming up.

Just watched the highlights, Moore should have buried those 2 chances

I've long been critical of Bacuna as I've never really seen what he offers. None of his stats have ever suggested he's a decent midfielder at this level, his passing is poor, he creates little, his tackling stats aren't great. He seems to have regressed this season sadly. Terrible buy by Warnock.

I thought in the first half particularly, that they were particularly lacklustre. They made a lot of mistakes. I was just thinking we could get something from the game when they scored. And then Bacuna. And then it was all over.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I've long been critical of Bacuna as I've never really seen what he offers. None of his stats have ever suggested he's a decent midfielder at this level, his passing is poor, he creates little, his tackling stats aren't great. He seems to have regressed this season sadly. Terrible buy by Warnock.
    Good deal for the Warnock family though

First Team

When I saw Bacuna was playing, I had the same feeling as the day McCarthy picked 5 centrebacks.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Just watched the highlights, Moore should have buried those 2 chances
    OM Goodness - I actually agree with BT

Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    When I saw Bacuna was playing, I had the same feeling as the day McCarthy picked 5 centrebacks.
    Yes, I definitely know what you mean.

Great read again as always. I genuinely think Bacuna must have a clause in his contact that he must play or at least a hight fee if he doesn't that demands he starts. As what does he really offer us.

When you look at all the overpaid dross we have at the club it beggars belief. I'm beginning to believe it takes a unique talent to oversee a club so badly. What on Earth has happened to us?

I’m sorry but I’m not having his appalling comments passed off as some kind of motivation exercise.

Davies has played a handful of games, changed one or two to our advantage, why the hell would he need motivation or a kick up the backside?

There’s plenty of senior pros who should have been on the end of that kind of public humiliation last night but Morison is a shit house. Only ones he’s called out in public have been the young rookies.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I’m sorry but I’m not having his appalling comments passed off as some kind of motivation exercise.

Davies has played a handful of games, changed one or two to our advantage, why the hell would he need motivation or a kick up the backside?

There’s plenty of senior pros who should have been on the end of that kind of public humiliation last night but Morison is a shit house. Only ones he’s called out in public have been the young rookies.
    If meant, should've been done internally.

Fuucking rubbish man management and seems like a deflection for picking Bacuna in the first place?

Well done Morison.