Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
How much money will we lose if we go down? From a business point of view would it be prudent to gamble some of that in January? ANd not January 31st. Today. Two players could make a huge difference.
This would definitely be my preferred option. Tan can't afford for us to slip into L1 surely. Others have mentioned the financial millstone of court cases and I'm guessing (I stress) but administration would surely be on the cards? The cynic in me feels that all of this is already planned because we can blame the board, Warnock, Tan as much as we want for running things into the ground but I cannot believe this wasn't factored in a while ago.

Just on the subject of Morison. He's had enough time to know his starting eleven and he doesn't. Two new players recalled (though I feel he should recall Whyte & Murphy too because we're too thin a squad especially during Covid) and A.N. Other loan signing/s will confuse him even more. By January we should have had a settled starting eleven and be looking at not shipping bloody goals in the first 45. The pattern of going a goal down at the break and sneaking a draw or win isn't going to keep us up. I actually thought Bournemouth was a big step backward. I think they could have been beaten (same as when they came to us) but whilst I think our style is changing, it's tactics on the day that I'm concerned about.