+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sense of impending doom

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Sense of impending doom

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I do think people have got overly negative after a pretty heavy defeat at the league leaders who we were as good as while it was eleven against eleven. My concern is more our manager's reaction to that defeat - I hope we see a more rational attitude from Steve Morison before and after the game because he's going to start "losing the dressing room" if he makes a habit of singling out one player and throwing him under the bus - Morison did not have a good night on Thursday after a decent start to his managerial reign.
    I'm surprised you thought we were doing so well against Bournemouth up until the sending off Bob. I thought it was more a case of Bournemouth having an off day. I thought Morison's selection of Vaulks and Bacuna was dire and filled me with dread from the outset.

I agree his overreaction with Davies was unforgivable and I think he would do well to eat a large portion of humble pie. But I think he'll get nowhere fast selecting players who have proved their unsuitability in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    I'm surprised you thought we were doing so well against Bournemouth up until the sending off Bob. I thought it was more a case of Bournemouth having an off day. I thought Morison's selection of Vaulks and Bacuna was dire and filled me with dread from the outset.

I agree his overreaction with Davies was unforgivable and I think he would do well to eat a large portion of humble pie. But I think he'll get nowhere fast selecting players who have proved their unsuitability in the past.
    On the nail. We were holding out but not necessarily as good as. But had Moore done better with the two good chances we may have actually come away with something. Decision to start with vaulks and bacuna was criminal and playing Ralls in the wrong position did not help either. Hope he learns from this.
    Spedger

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post

I thought Bournemouth were a bit complacent in the first half and things may well have turned out differently after Parker had read them the riot act, but, if someone watched that first half as a neutral without knowing anything about both sides' form and league position, I think they would have thought the team in blue were unlucky to be losing after forty five minutes.