+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: WBA Tickets

WBA Tickets

Hi all, change of circumstances means I am now able to get to the game tomorrow. If anyone knows of a couple of spares for me and my son if you could let me know that would be great! Thanks and HNY all!

Re: WBA Tickets

I'm sure that if you go to the wba ticket office tomorrow there may be some available, as for example my wife had a refund on hers due to getting covid last week.

I have to collect mine from the ticket office as not posted out.

Thanks for the update - I live in Worcester so will be worth a gamble if no body has any they are looking to get rid of!

Quote Originally Posted by shaky View Post
    Thanks for the update - I live in Worcester so will be worth a gamble if no body has any they are looking to get rid of!
    There were roughly 70 tickets left before being taken off sale online. Bacuna want be needing his comps so there's a few more. Good luck with getting a few.

Cheers mate - any idea if these tickets would be available to purchase from the WBA ticket office?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shaky View Post
    Cheers mate - any idea if these tickets would be available to purchase from the WBA ticket office?

Thanks
    No idea unfortunately. I did try ringing their TO with that very question but never got below no 4 in queue to be answered. Chances are, even if their TO isn't selling on the day, someone somewhere will have spares.

Thanks again - will give it a go tomorrow!

I have two spare under 23 tickets, please phone me if anyone needs them....07977591649

It’s not myself who has them, chap called Gareth

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    No idea unfortunately. I did try ringing their TO with that very question but never got below no 4 in queue to be answered. Chances are, even if their TO isn't selling on the day, someone somewhere will have spares.
    No tickets to purchase on the day, only collections.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    No tickets to purchase on the day, only collections.
    Hopefully everyone who has travelled will get in. There's always a bit of adjustment on the day. Should be near 2000 sell out. As for whether it will be a match to enjoy, that's another matter!