+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Izaak Davies

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Izaak Davies

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    I have liked the look of Davies from what I have seen so far but today he was well off the pace when he came on.

Now I know that getting into a game as a sub can be difficult but I really hope that his below par performance today (against 10 men as well) wasn’t a result of the stupid comments made about him by Morison after the last game.
    There was a moment where their keeper completely miskicked it and I think had he been paying attention he could’ve just nicked it and tapped it in.

There was another move where it flashed across goal and I felt at the time he should’ve been on the end of it.

Morison was absolutely laying into him at one stage for not chasing or something. Never seen him shout like that at anyone else. Feels odd

Quote Originally Posted by EastbourneBlue View Post
    There was a moment where their keeper completely miskicked it and I think had he been paying attention he could’ve just nicked it and tapped it in.

There was another move where it flashed across goal and I felt at the time he should’ve been on the end of it.

Morison was absolutely laying into him at one stage for not chasing or something. Never seen him shout like that at anyone else. Feels odd
    Interesting. Thought Davies looked slow today and a bit off. I hope there's no psychological damage. Some players need a different approach. I hope Morison knows what's best.

Yeah the game was very open at this point and he was very involved. But a frustrating presence when we could have won it at the death.

At both of those incidents I was thinking why are you all just standing around looking at the ball. You need to react quickly to what is happening. I guess Davies was nearest and should hve moved first, but no one else did anything.

He only had a few minutes to play i can't see the problem he didn't anything wrong and even if he did he's a young player slowly learning his trade..

^This. I was screaming at him both times. He wasn't concentrating at all. Especially when the keeper slipped/miskicked. But i really like him.
    Spedger
    Last edited by Sloop_Jon_Bee; 02-01-22 at 21:11. Reason: add on

Quote Originally Posted by Sloop_Jon_Bee View Post
    ^This. I was screaming at him both times. He wasn't concentrating at all. Especially when the keeper slipped/miskicked. But i really like him.
    Spedger
    Nervous after Morisons comments.