+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: UPDATED: Wolves recall Ryan Giles

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: UPDATED: Wolves recall Ryan Giles

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Hasn't he spent around a quarter of his net wealth on Cardiff City? His net worth is currently around 800000 dollars and given the devaluation of his businesses I doubt very much whether he has much, if any, free equity to invest in the Cardiff City money pit.

I doubt even the most ardent Cardiff City fan has spent a quarter of their worth on the club. Would anyone here really re mortgage their house to give to the club to invest in players? I certainly wouldn't.
    All that makes it sound like a good time for him to call it a day and maybe pass the reins to someone else who does want to invest money because without it neither the club not Tan will be in good shape.

Re: UPDATED: Wolves recall Ryan Giles

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    All that makes it sound like a good time for him to call it a day and maybe pass the reins to someone else who does want to invest money because without it neither the club not Tan will be in good shape.
    From what i heard Tan has received offers which were not good enough.
    That bad smell Hammam who took us to the brink and is still scavenging for money was involved in another offer and luckily he won't be near our club anytime soon.
    I honestly believe that Tan will be going down the route of getting other asia based investors onboard.