+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Novak Djokovic to be deported from Australia (still maybe)

Re: Novak Djokovic to be deported from Australia

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    Can you believe that Farage has tweeted “ If they can do this to the world's No 1 tennis player, just think what they could do to you.”. Never thought that Nige would be against a right wing government taking control of their border. I wonder if it’s because the tennis player is a millionaire and not a pleb like us.
    Has he really tweeted that??? 😂😂

Hes a crackpot isnt he.

What they can do to you? Not let you in if your unvaccinated perhaps.😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Has he really tweeted that??? 😂😂

Hes a crackpot isnt he.

What they can do to you? Not let you in if your unvaccinated perhaps.😂😂
    He’s tweeted not once but 5 times about it. You couldn’t make it up.

These 2 are belters. Plus he’s done a YouTube video on the subject. He’s vile.

https://twitter.com/nigel_farage/sta...117877764?s=21

https://twitter.com/nigel_farage/sta...466265601?s=21

Trump , the Bufoon , Farage the Bexit main man.

History will laugh at the generation that voted for this lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Trump , the Bufoon , Farage the Bexit main man.

History will laugh at the generation that voted for this lot.
    I think the dumbed down way they talk appeals to many people...

He’s tweeted not once but 5 times about it. You couldn’t make it up.

These 2 are belters. Plus he’s done a YouTube video on the subject. He’s vile.

https://twitter.com/nigel_farage/sta...117877764?s=21

https://twitter.com/nigel_farage/sta...466265601?s=21
    Have some sympathy. It's not easy being the RNLI's principal fundraiser you know!

Nige just tweeted “In Belgrade with the Djokovic family. Waiting for the result of the visa hearing, watch this space”.

Am I living in a parallel universe? He’s an absolute fool isn’t he.

https://twitter.com/nigel_farage/sta...082545664?s=21

Nige just tweeted “In Belgrade with the Djokovic family. Waiting for the result of the visa hearing, watch this space”.

Am I living in a parallel universe? He’s an absolute fool isn’t he.

https://twitter.com/nigel_farage/sta...082545664?s=21
    It's just our Nige shoving it to the establishment and getting down with the people. Or is it the other way around? I get confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    It's just our Nige shoving it to the establishment and getting down with the people. Or is it the other way around? I get confused.
    He needs to make his mind up, he drones on about ‘foreigners’ entering the UK yet he’s championing a Serbian entering Australia Can any loophole be found to prevent him re-entering the UK?

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    He needs to make his mind up, he drones on about ‘foreigners’ entering the UK yet he’s championing a Serbian entering Australia Can any loophole be found to prevent him re-entering the UK?
    Don't build my hopes up!

Classic "OUR NIGE "

Hold on! What's this?

Djokovic wins the case.

Quote Originally Posted by mrbluejay View Post
    Djokovic wins the case.
    f'in' ridiculous.
    I hope he falls foul of other countries' covid rules.

Interesting to see how the crowds react to him. He's never been popular anyway.

More satisfying than the open it’s self…Djocs a winner.

Good result.

Hope he wins during a chorus of boos.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Good result.

Hope he wins during a chorus of boos.
    Hey Triggs, the government may still remove him. You an anti-vaxer?

Immigration minister involved now and the rumour (Andrew Castle on BBC news) is that Djok has been arrested.

What a shambles!

Hey Triggs, the government may still remove him. You an anti-vaxer?
    Nah far from it, triple vaxed, full of vaccine but still can't get to the football.

I just think people should have personal choice and that those people shouldn't be punished for not having a vaccine.

We ultimately get a vaccine to protect ourselves, there are all sorts of people in society who shouldn't and can't get a vaccine for covid.

People shouldn't be treated differently because of a vaccine status, it's amazing how quickly things become acceptable en masse.

Nah far from it, triple vaxed, full of vaccine but still can't get to the football.

I just think people should have personal choice and that those people shouldn't be punished for not having a vaccine.

We ultimately get a vaccine to protect ourselves, there are all sorts of people in society who shouldn't and can't get a vaccine for covid.

People shouldn't be treated differently because of a vaccine status, it's amazing how quickly things become acceptable en masse.
    We ultimately get a vaccine to protect everyone. That's how it's always worked, measles etc, but people never questioned or considered it before.

If regular childhood vaccines were personal choice, most wouldn't get them done as it'd be one more thing you don't quite get round to doing.

To clarify what I'm saying there, I'm using personal choice here in the opt-in/opt-out sense. Authorities consider a kid as needing to have their childhood vaccines unless there's a reason not to. If all parents had to decide it themselves, take up would be way lower.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    We ultimately get a vaccine to protect everyone. That's how it's always worked, measles etc, but people never questioned or considered it before.

If regular childhood vaccines were personal choice, most wouldn't get them done as it'd be one more thing you don't quite get round to doing.
    Of course.

It has the benefit of restricting transmission. To me personally though it stops me getting it (% of the time) and should stop it from being a serious illness, if it would have been. Added bonus being I don't pass it to someone else.

I get it, I'm pro vaccine, I think they are marvellous, I just don't want people for whatever reason to be punished for not having them.

Opt in/opt out you still have choice and you don't have your life restricted by governments for not taking up other things. As foolish as you are for not doing so if you can have them.

Plus when I've been vaccinated three times in 6 months and I can't even watch the football outside or meet a group of others at a pub I can also see why some younger people would be hesitant to bother.

Of course.

It has the benefit of restricting transmission. To me personally though it stops me getting it (% of the time) and should stop it from being a serious illness, if it would have been. Added bonus being I don't pass it to someone else.

I get it, I'm pro vaccine, I think they are marvellous, I just don't want people for whatever reason to be punished for not having them.

Opt in/opt out you still have choice and you don't have your life restricted by governments for not taking up other things. As foolish as you are for not doing so if you can have them.

Plus when I've been vaccinated three times in 6 months and I can't even watch the football outside or meet a group of others at a pub I can also see why some younger people would be hesitant to bother.
    He does have personal choice. He decided not to get vaccinated. But it comes with consequences, as do just about all of our choices.

If I'm taking a course and don't want to take an exam, I don't have to, but the consequences are that I won't pass.

And yeah, life has been shit for the last two years but it's not the fault of vaccines.

Judge orders immediate release of tennis star ,what next ???