+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Novak Djokovic to be deported from Australia (still maybe)

Re: Novak Djokovic to be deported from Australia

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I've read this exchange a few times and still don't understand the point you are making.

Goats' question seeks to understand the reason why Djokovic considers himself exempt from the vaccination requirements to enter Australia.

Your answer seems to be because he has a choice.

Everybody else thinks that just because he chooses to remain unvaccinated means he can't get into Australia on that reason alone.

Are we missing something?
    Goats asks why he thinks he is exempt from the vaccine.

It is there in black and white.

I skipped some of the thread, so could be wrong, but where does "Goats' question seeks to understand the reason why Djokovic considers himself exempt from the vaccination requirements to enter Australia." ?

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Goats asks why he thinks he is exempt from the vaccine.

It is there in black and white.

I skipped some of the thread, so could be wrong, but where does "Goats' question seeks to understand the reason why Djokovic considers himself exempt from the vaccination requirements to enter Australia." ?
    I was paraphrasing to try and make it clearer for you. Hence the second part of his paragraph

"Surely you can’t put being stuck so far up one’s own arse on the form as a reasonable excuse?

The form in question being the one seeking an exemption from the requirement to be fully vaccinated to get a Visa to enter Australia for the tournament.

The Serbian prsident says that the whole of Serbia is with him - must be crowded in that hotel room!

I was paraphrasing to try and make it clearer for you. Hence the second part of his paragraph

"Surely you can’t put being stuck so far up one’s own arse on the form as a reasonable excuse?

The form in question being the one seeking an exemption from the requirement to be fully vaccinated to get a Visa to enter Australia for the tournament.

Could also be for not getting vaccinated, and nothing to do with Australia..

I back this up with his opening question.

I thank you. And goodnight. I've seen how these interactions go you'll go round and round in circles until you wear me down. I don't have time for that I've made my point already

Quote Originally Posted by alan_corneli View Post
    The Serbian prsident says that the whole of Serbia is with him - must be crowded in that hotel room!
    Ha ha very good, just imagine they all got on the balkany.

the serbian president speaks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGA0DU9AfhM

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post

Could also be for not getting vaccinated, and nothing to do with Australia..

I back this up with his opening question.

I thank you. And goodnight. I've seen how these interactions go you'll go round and round in circles until you wear me down. I don't have time for that I've made my point already
    Your choice!

He don’t need the vax as he’s not human.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Ha ha very good, just imagine they all got on the balkany.
    Feel another Balkan war looming , can one park ones tanks at Rorke's Drift and still get your point over ?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Feel another Balkan war looming , can one park ones tanks at Rorke's Drift and still get your point over ?
    Yes I was there a couple of days ago and all you need to do is point.

now his father speaks to sky news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i73UnXWNSWw

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    now his father speaks to sky news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i73UnXWNSWw
    Jelena Djokovic has just tweeted her helpful opinion on this debacle...

"The only law we should respect across borders is love and respect" Quite! That will do it!

now czech tennis player Renata Voracova visa has been cancelled for the tournament and detained in the same immigration hotel as Novak .

The 2022 Australian Open:

hqdefault.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    The 2022 Australian Open:

hqdefault.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    now czech tennis player Renata Voracova visa has been cancelled for the tournament and detained in the same immigration hotel as Novak .
    Bloody foreigners going over there winning their Grand Slams.

It's common knowledge that the Australian Government don't consider a previous infection as a good enough reason for an exemption so don't know why he even tried to use that reason. I can't see the courts allowing him entry.

Quote Originally Posted by PontBlue View Post
    It's common knowledge that the Australian Government don't consider a previous infection as a good enough reason for an exemption so don't know why he even tried to use that reason. I can't see the courts allowing him entry.
    Perhaps it's because he's Novak Djokovic.
    These people aren't used to people saying "no" to them.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Perhaps it's because he's Novak Djokovic.
    These people aren't used to people saying "no" to them.
    This reminds me of that Ronnie Pickering clip that was doing the rounds a while ago....

"Do you know who I am?"

how is this deemed headline news...im seeing it all over the place ...who gives a toss about a tennis player not obeying covid rules

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    how is this deemed headline news...im seeing it all over the place ...who gives a toss about a tennis player not obeying covid rules
    Correct, best post of the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Correct, best post of the thread.
    Not really.

Just don't give it any attention. A lot worse then this gets plastered all over the papers and TV.

Can you believe that Farage has tweeted “ If they can do this to the world's No 1 tennis player, just think what they could do to you.”. Never thought that Nige would be against a right wing government taking control of their border. I wonder if it’s because the tennis player is a millionaire and not a pleb like us.