+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: whats mine is yours

whats mine is yours

the welsh egg want to move games so we dont import covids but they are willing to export them, nice

Re: whats mine is yours

To england

Big whoops

Quote Originally Posted by + the native hipster View Post
    the welsh egg want to move games so we dont import covids but they are willing to export them, nice
    You do know that the FAW is also making contingency plans to move the world cup play-offs to Villa Park! This isn't an issue to make petty point scores just because its rugby!

you are right rfu or faw ,to say we will take our covids to you is gobshite and England should say fuc. off ,your country your problem

you are right rfu or faw ,to say we will take our covids to you is gobshite and England should say fuc. off ,your country your problem
    England will see it as a good business opportunity and welcome us with open arms.

Wales has been slightly more successful in rolling out the booster (54% v 51%) than England, so I'm finding it harder to understand why Wales hasn't relaxed its rules slightly to allow crowds.
    Fingers crossed there'll be an announcement sooner rather than later.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Wales has been slightly more successful in rolling out the booster (54% v 51%) than England, so I'm finding it harder to understand why Wales hasn't relaxed its rules slightly to allow crowds.
    It's almost as if the Welsh Govt view it all as a political opportunity to flex their muscles?!

Drakeford will change the rules just in time for the first home rugby game.

LoMitis is contagious too.

wont be long coming the fixtures are getting nearer

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    exactly

Rugby shouldn't be used as a political football

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Rugby shouldn't be used as a political football
    I agree. That just wouldn't be cricket.

It’ll be too late then, plans need to be in place now! Drakeford is finally being shown up to be the absolute power crazy buffoon some of us always knew he was.

Stop egging them on.

Quote Originally Posted by cityhammer View Post
    It’ll be too late then, plans need to be in place now! Drakeford is finally being shown up to be the absolute power crazy buffoon some of us always knew he was.
    You really think it's all down to one person?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    You really think it's all down to one person?
    I can't understand how Drakeford gets so many people on here so riled up. It's hilarious really.
    They're convinced he's a tyrant who wants to rule Wales with an iron fist, when in reality he's a fairly boring politician.

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    I agree. That just wouldn't be cricket.

Or Tennis

Apologies to Djokaford

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I can't understand how Drakeford gets so many people on here so riled up. It's hilarious really.
    They're convinced he's a tyrant who wants to rule Wales with an iron fist, when in reality he's a fairly boring politician.
    Exactly, boring, speaks slowly, takes his time, enables you to understand every word he says, whether you agree with it or not.

Johnson waffles, plays with his hair, mumbles an attempted joke, stalls, knowing the interviewer has limited time enabling him to dodge the issue.

Whether I agree with Drakeford or not at least I get the gist of what he’s saying, he is a boring politician compared to the other gink but I’d rather that than a chancer.

Drakeford has actually impressed me more as First Minister than I thought. I thought he would be much more haphazard, disorientated etc than Carwyn Jones but he's been pretty authoritative and generally competent.

That is until recent weeks and I am pretty frustrated with him recently.

Also, seeing as someone else mentioned his voice..I can't stand it. I've never known anyone to place such absurd emphasis on every fkn consonant. Just get on with it man!

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Exactly, boring, speaks slowly, takes his time, enables you to understand every word he says, whether you agree with it or not.

Johnson waffles, plays with his hair, mumbles an attempted joke, stalls, knowing the interviewer has limited time enabling him to dodge the issue.

Whether I agree with Drakeford or not at least I get the gist of what he’s saying, he is a boring politician compared to the other gink but I’d rather that than a chancer.
    Watching Johnson on PMQ's or anywhere else is just far too predictable at the moment. Whatever question he is asked he starts off with a bit of waffling, before moving to ....'but what we have done is to get people boosted...'

Watching Johnson on PMQ's or anywhere else is just far too predictable at the moment. Whatever question he is asked he starts off with a bit of waffling, before moving to ....'but what we have done is to get people boosted...'
    I think it all comes down to personal preference: some people will readily accept Bullshite and others emphatically won't.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post

He was an academic wasn't he? I think that shines through when he speaks