+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Blackburn game

Blackburn game

Given the next review of regulations is the day before the game it would be optimistic to think this will be played with fans in attendance?

Re: Blackburn game

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari_andretti View Post
    Given the next review of regulations is the day before the game it would be optimistic to think this will be played with fans in attendance?
    Probably.

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari_andretti View Post
    I think it would be less optimistic to say that we'll be Premier League champions next season.

He said that it's unlikely that anything will change in the next 2 weeks, so maybe attending the Forest game is a more realistic prospect.

I fear you’re right…

The next announcement is due on Friday (14th) but Drakeford said yesterday he had no plans to change anything for next two weeks as he expects numbers to rise. So there's no chance Blackburn on the 15th can have fans

The following week we are away at Bristol City before we are back at CCS on the 30th for a Sky game v Forest. I think that's probably our best chance.

I also don't think we will re-arrange the Coventry or Derby games until we know we can have fans in for them.

We ought to be back in for Forest at home

As its likely no fans will be in for Blackburn can we watch it free on City TV?

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    It’ll be interesting to see what happens. No doubt the EFL had some sort of contingency plan if games throughout the league had to be played behind closed doors, but just a handful of games at Welsh stadiums? I doubt they had any plans for that eventuality.

Just look up Wales wugger first game date as a guide where us minions will be allowed back in .

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    We ought to be back in for Forest at home

Season ticket holders will be able to access it for free. Don't know about the rest of us minions.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Season ticket holders will be able to access it for free. Don't know about the rest of us minions.
    I'm going down to protest with my minions season ticket of many years .Free TV access in my opinion doesn't compensate for live games 🙄