+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Drakeford pulled no punches then

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Drakeford pulled no punches then

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    We have registered online and we get our LFT's delivered for free, without fail. Fantastic service. You should try it if you're having problems.
    Ive heard this is a really good service and available from UK Gov, not Wales gov. Good to see they are not being parochial and will supply people in Wales despite Drakeford's unnecessary critical comments about England today

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    Ive heard this is a really good service and available from UK Gov, not Wales gov. Good to see they are not being parochial and will supply people in Wales despite Drakeford's unnecessary critical comments about England today
    We gave England a million or so LFT's for free, that's not being parochial in my book

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    We gave England a million or so LFT's for free, that's not being parochial in my book

Yes, a Drakeford twist.....We gave a million tests. You know they come in boxes of 7 tests...so about 140,000 boxes. Maybe they are being used to supply you when you request them by post from UK gov.

And as I said earlier Welsh pharmacies were running out of LFT supplies. One pharmacist I spoke said she hadn't received enough to meet demand for days, and this is not uncommon.

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    All funded by national taxation, I don’t think English tax payers are sticking the stamps on envelopes to Wales