+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Drakeford pulled no punches then

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Drakeford pulled no punches then

Too many people throwing toys out of prams because they can’t walk to the bar or watch a game of football. It’s all a bit of a pain in the arse until you need an ambulance pdq.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    Too many people throwing toys out of prams because they can’t walk to the bar or watch a game of football. It’s all a bit of a pain in the arse until you need an ambulance pdq.
    Or are wondering why their routine hospital appointment has been delayed 2 months, or they can't get a train etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Or are wondering why their routine hospital appointment has been delayed 2 months, or they can't get a train etc.
    Delayed by two months? Are you sure?!? I was scheduled to have a knee replacement operation in either late-2021 or early-2022 and was a due a 'routine' appointment with the consultant in April 2020. Naturally enough, that was cancelled. I've heard absolutely nothing since.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    Too many people throwing toys out of prams because they can’t walk to the bar or watch a game of football.
    Having a different opinion regarding the current restrictions equates to throwing toys out of prams? Really? Over the years, I've regarded you as one of the more sensible and level-headed contributors to this board, but your posts in recent months on this subject have often been pathetic. That's a shame.