+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Football on ITV Tonight

Football on ITV Tonight

I’m going for Roger Malone or, maybe, Idwal Robling commentating

Re: Football on ITV Tonight

Started watching Gladbach v Bayern but it seems that crowds are banned in Germany again. No atmosphere whatsoever so turned it orf.

I see Swindon still have that horrible open away end that we got soaked on a few times. Once, memorably, on a horrible rainy day like today in the Cup. Memorable for the planned attack by Swindon fans on City fans when we were leaving the ground. A planned attack that backfired considerably.

Not sure what I think about McCoist

Getting used to him slowly

F*ck me, here’s the lesser spotted Jonny Williams coming on for Man City, how the mighty have fallen eh!! ...............correction, he’s coming on for Swindon

And Joniesta sets one up

Nice goal for Harry McKirdy tonight, who scored three against us for Carlisle in the FA Cup a couple of seasons ago.

Was nice to see Harry Parsons a young lad for swindon ( has been playing for Chippenham ) playing against Man City, would be nice to see him carve out a living in the game

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Was nice to see Harry Parsons a young lad for swindon ( has been playing for Chippenham ) playing against Man City, would be nice to see him carve out a living in the game
    Harry Parsons....now there’s a name synonymous with the City.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    I see Swindon still have that horrible open away end that we got soaked on a few times. Once, memorably, on a horrible rainy day like today in the Cup. Memorable for the planned attack by Swindon fans on City fans when we were leaving the ground. A planned attack that backfired considerably.
    Yes I remember that , they all came out of their pub then quickly went back in ��

I knew his son John pretty well. Didn’t quite hit the heights he should have.