I can remember demonstrations , gatherings ,vocal expression , social/ media outpouring about things like re branding and here we are with a senseless Welsh Government ban on sport events all of which could all be easily be controlled with proof of double vaccines and booster only attendances ( and yes strict vaccine passport entry games ) .

We were told a long time ago sensible social distancing in out door settings would be safer and healthier than indoor cramped indoor environments .

Having had going to work yesterday, had a few beers after in pubs , did some shopping this morning I would estimate I came in contact with hundreds of people in an indoor environment putting me at a far great risk than being sitting in our 30k stadium with say 12/13k fans in the open air .

And people still say these are sensible measures and not an attack of ones freedoms .

The best rule of all was threatening fines on workers £60 attempting to go to work if they were found able to work from home , but not fine them if they were in a pub for 5 hours with hundreds of others .

Bonkers and worrying .