+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chester FC

Re: Chester FC

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Chester have postponed their game on Saturday. Congratulations to the Welsh government. A massive victory in the battle against Covid-19 has been won. A small English non-league football club has had to call off a match. This is why Drakeford and Co were elected.
    I wonder if the Welsh government will pay the clubs wages this week ? ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    Wales is Wales, it's binary, it's either in Wales or it's not and it's in Wales, it should not matter if it's 1foot or 100 miles inside Wales it's Wales and Welsh rules should apply.
    Logic would indicate that to serve court papers, for example, they would be delivered to the registered offices. The registered offices for Chester FC are in England.

Logic would love to know how the Jack believes fines et al would be actioned in Welsh courts against an English company?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Chester have postponed their game on Saturday. Congratulations to the Welsh government. A massive victory in the battle against Covid-19 has been won. A small English non-league football club has had to call off a match. This is why Drakeford and Co were elected.
    It really does bring the anarchist out in me. I hate this sh*t.

Quote Originally Posted by logic View Post
    Logic would indicate that to serve court papers, for example, they would be delivered to the registered offices. The registered offices for Chester FC are in England.

Logic would love to know how the Jack believes fines et al would be actioned in Welsh courts against an English company?
    Logically speaking, if an offence is committed in Wales, court papers are sent to the Company Secretary (or legal representatives thereof) which happen to have a registered office in England. Like when I get done for some traffic offence in Wales but live in England.

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    Logically speaking, if an offence is committed in Wales, court papers are sent to the Company Secretary (or legal representatives thereof) which happen to have a registered office in England. Like when I get done for some traffic offence in Wales but live in England.
    Logically speaking, traffic offences aren't devolved powers.

Logically speaking, it's hard to see in this case where jurisdiction lies.

Quote Originally Posted by logic View Post
    Logically speaking, traffic offences aren't devolved powers.

Logically speaking, it's hard to see in this case where jurisdiction lies.
    It's not hard to see where the jurisdiction lies it's in Wales and that is the end of it, that fact trump's all, all the rest is just deflection and noise, it's Welsh soil so Welsh rules, at least it should be and so far the Welsh officials are doing the correct thing, I hope that continues.