+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bournemouth after Keiffer?

Re: Bournemouth after Keiffer?

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    I didn't realize he was unvaccinated; in which case I agree with you.
    Bournemouth may demand he has them

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    I didn't realize he was unvaccinated; in which case I agree with you.
    It is staggering that despite the City and Wales FA medics explaining how important vaccinations are to him he still won't have any. Get rid, as previous posters have said.......

I do wonder if his heart and soul are with us as a club,hopefully I'm wrong.

Has he fallen out with the club and the last manager over vaccination.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I do wonder if his heart and soul are with us as a club,hopefully I'm wrong.

Has he fallen out with the club and the last manager over vaccination.
    My source told me that he was right pissed off when the Wolves transfer didn't go through, part of me doesn't blame him as if I was a 29 year old player I'd jump at the chance of a big last pay day in the Premiership

It's pretty obvious that Moore doesn't want to be here this season. Let's try to squeeze £10m out of Bournemouth.

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    It's pretty obvious that Moore doesn't want to be here this season. Let's try to squeeze £10m out of Bournemouth.
    Probably more like £5-6M

Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    My source told me that he was right pissed off when the Wolves transfer didn't go through, part of me doesn't blame him as if I was a 29 year old player I'd jump at the chance of a big last pay day in the Premiership
    I don't blame him, but sulking isn't a good look. As LeningradCowboy stated, it's been obvious he doesn't want to be with us this season. I just find it odd that's he'd be considered a replacement for Solanke if that's true. He's nothing like Solanke (who I rate btw).

Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    If I was him I'd be pissed off that Wolves waited the entire window then put in such a derisory offer

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    If I was him I'd be pissed off that Wolves waited the entire window then put in such a derisory offer
    Good point!

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Newcastle are after Solanke apparently.
    I did read that, strange as I thought Howe bought him for good money then never played him.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    I did read that, strange as I thought Howe bought him for good money then never played him.
    Think he played, he just wasn't great. Looking at wiki he scored his first Bournemouth goals in his 39th app.

Be a surprising move.

Just looking at Moore's and Solanke's stats/history etc. and I hadn't realised that Moore has stayed only one season in most of his major clubs. Ipswich, Rotherham (loan), Barnsley, Wigan all one season. Prior to that, he's never had a long run at any club. If he'd left for Wolves then you could add Cardiff City to that list too. He's 29. Solanke is 5 years younger than him at 24 and has been with Bournemouth since 2019. It's definitely a bit odd that Bournemouth would be after him especially as I don't think he's got much chance of playing in the PL if they get promoted. I'm even surprised Wolves were allegedly after him.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Newcastle are after Solanke apparently.
    Solanke has scored 4 goals in 63 Premier League appearances.

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    Solanke has scored 4 goals in 63 Premier League appearances.
    That's not great, is it? His recent form has been better I think and I've liked the way he's created goals even if not scoring them. If this is the kind of signing under Eddie Howe and after their loss against Cambridge United yesterday together with the expectations of Big Oil then he'll be out of work soon. Not sure I'd want him with us either.

Howe or Solanke btw.
    Last edited by Citizen's Nephew; 09-01-22 at 22:01. Reason: Added more