+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bournemouth after Keiffer?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Bournemouth after Keiffer?

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    I did read that, strange as I thought Howe bought him for good money then never played him.
    Think he played, he just wasn't great. Looking at wiki he scored his first Bournemouth goals in his 39th app.

Be a surprising move.

Just looking at Moore's and Solanke's stats/history etc. and I hadn't realised that Moore has stayed only one season in most of his major clubs. Ipswich, Rotherham (loan), Barnsley, Wigan all one season. Prior to that, he's never had a long run at any club. If he'd left for Wolves then you could add Cardiff City to that list too. He's 29. Solanke is 5 years younger than him at 24 and has been with Bournemouth since 2019. It's definitely a bit odd that Bournemouth would be after him especially as I don't think he's got much chance of playing in the PL if they get promoted. I'm even surprised Wolves were allegedly after him.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Newcastle are after Solanke apparently.
    Solanke has scored 4 goals in 63 Premier League appearances.

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    Solanke has scored 4 goals in 63 Premier League appearances.
    That's not great, is it? His recent form has been better I think and I've liked the way he's created goals even if not scoring them. If this is the kind of signing under Eddie Howe and after their loss against Cambridge United yesterday together with the expectations of Big Oil then he'll be out of work soon. Not sure I'd want him with us either.

Howe or Solanke btw.
    Last edited by Citizen's Nephew; 09-01-22 at 22:01. Reason: Added more