+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bournemouth after Keiffer?

Bournemouth after Keiffer?

According to the bloke Nixon from the Sun on Twitter - sounds like we'd have to agree to sell him on the cheap though.

Re: Bournemouth after Keiffer?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    According to the bloke Nixon from the Sun on Twitter - sounds like we'd have to agree to sell him on the cheap though.
    Why would we "have to" agree to sell him cheaply? If there was some kind of player exchange involved with the deal, then you could perhaps understand Bournemouth having some bargaining power.

BTW: I haven't read the article.

Bournemouth want him at a “price that works” according to the tweet.

I think he’ll want out of this circus.

Is he going to get game time ahead of Solanke? Unless he’s on the move.

7/8 million would be good business for us.
    His head was turned last transfer window so if he wants a big move then off he goes.

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    His head was turned last transfer window so if he wants a big move then off he goes.
    How much of that would be reinvested though? I can’t imagine a lot with the court cases coming up, I don’t think it’ll be good business unless we get a decent player in return.

I've knocked the club in the past for poor transfer dealings.

Buying Moore for what 2 mill? Selling a couple of years later for 8 would usually be great business and something our club needs to do more of in general.

Just not this season, we struggle to win matches as it is, even though he isn't the player he was last season he is still probably worth more than 8ish to us. I don't think anyone will pay more than that mind.

I wouldn’t have thought that Moore was potential Premier League material. This Nixon guy makes up half of what gets printed in his newspaper. Ignore it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zowhore View Post
    How much of that would be reinvested though? I can’t imagine a lot with the court cases coming up, I don’t think it’ll be good business unless we get a decent player in return.
    I don't have a clue to be honest but if we could get the full fee upfront then bring in a decent replacement with cash left over it will be great business.

I don't have a clue to be honest but if we could get the full fee upfront then bring in a decent replacement with cash left over it will be great business.
    We wont get a full fee up front, it'll be based on Bournemouth getting promoted.

Agree with you Stan.
    Spedger

Quote Originally Posted by Zowhore View Post
    Lowe?

Lowe?
    Lowe?

Lowe?
    Jamal, signed from Swansea this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivortheengine View Post
    This Nixon guy makes up half of what gets printed in his newspaper. Ignore it.
    ^^ This. He just casts a net. His accuracy rate on transfers is dire.

£7/8m for a 29yr old that has had one decent season in his whole career is good business.

Could use it towards the Sala fee

Quote Originally Posted by Grangenders View Post
    £7/8m for a 29yr old that has had one decent season in his whole career is good business.

Could use it towards the Sala fee
    Why do people keep banging on about the Sala fee ? It has been fully accounted for in the clubs approved business accounts from a couple of years ago and in any event, if City were the legal owners and do have to pay the fee, it will almost certainly be dealt with by an insurance payout.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Why do people keep banging on about the Sala fee ? It has been fully accounted for in the clubs approved business accounts from a couple of years ago and in any event, if City were the legal owners and do have to pay the fee, it will almost certainly be dealt with by an insurance payout.
    Very unlikely that Sala was insured for £15 million on an illegal flight.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    You are correct, it has been provided for in the accounts. However, if we lose the case and it is not covered by insurance then the club actually has to find the cash to pay it. I think that is the area of concern.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Is he going to get game time ahead of Solanke? Unless he’s on the move.
    Newcastle are after Solanke apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Newcastle are after Solanke apparently.
    That should inflate any trickle down fee.

Quote Originally Posted by Sloop_Jon_Bee View Post
    Agree with you Stan.
    Spedger
    Especially if the none vaccinated status is true, he'll be playing at tops 1 game a month at this rate! Plus wrecking the rest of the squad and training sessions.

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    Especially if the none vaccinated status is true, he'll be playing at tops 1 game a month at this rate! Plus wrecking the rest of the squad and training sessions.
    I didn't realize he was unvaccinated; in which case I agree with you.