+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cody Drameh - CONFIRMED

Re: Cody Drameh - CONFIRMED

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Morison:
    "A lot went into it, we had to produce a presentation for Leeds to show that we were the right team for him. We showed them how we could help him and his development.

"There were lots of conversations. There was interest from other teams.

"The work the guys did in the office, the analysis team, the presentation that they put together was second to none. The feedback from that was excellent.

"Then there were relations with different people there.

"Myself, my other coaching staff, we all came together as a team. The board put the final pieces together. It was a a real team effort and I'd like to thank everyone involved."

Very positive. Welcome Cody, I think this is will be a good loan.
    that's one way to seal the deal I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post

I would love to see the presentation we gave to Leeds to convince them that we're the right team for him

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    The team are always going to stutter and stumble with Vaulks, Pack and Bacuna in the side. Play any two of the aforementioned in the side at the same time and you're already up against it.
    Absolutely this is the core of our problems. I'm just baffled why Morison continues to pick any of the three. In my opinion picking just one of them is suicidal, let alone two out of the three.

I'm just hoping now we can move on and leave this sad trio behind. As was mentioned in the thread earlier with Wintle's arrival he, Ralls and Sang could make a promising midfield unit and I'd like Bowen to be included too.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Morison:
    "A lot went into it, we had to produce a presentation for Leeds to show that we were the right team for him. We showed them how we could help him and his development.

"There were lots of conversations. There was interest from other teams.

"The work the guys did in the office, the analysis team, the presentation that they put together was second to none. The feedback from that was excellent.

"Then there were relations with different people there.

"Myself, my other coaching staff, we all came together as a team. The board put the final pieces together. It was a a real team effort and I'd like to thank everyone involved."

Very positive. Welcome Cody, I think this is will be a good loan.

Andrew Taylor, formerly of this parish, now Leeds United Loan Manager. Useful relationship!

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post

I would love to see the presentation we gave to Leeds to convince them that we're the right team for him
    Just showed them footage of our games against them over the years

Re: Cody Drameh

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Sounds like an STI.
    Subaru?

welcome aboard Cody.

I wonder what the plans are for him:

1: like for like replacement for Giles, playing on the left.
    2: playing on the right instead of Ng with Bagan playing on the right.
    3 playing on the Right, with Giles rejoining and playing on the left.

3 would be the best in the short term, and if we have 2 genuine attacking wingbacks we might really start to see what this formation can be like. however we would be blocking Bagan from getting more game time, in favour of loaned players who there is little chance of coming here permanently.
    other than avoiding relegation there isn't anything to play for either, so even though it might be better to watch, is it worth finishing a few places higher but not developing our own players. I dunno.
    looks like it was option 1

Great first half, but faded in the second and was subbed halfway through. A good debut, and some great touches. Should do a good job. On the other side, Perry Ng swapped to the left, and again played well. Not sure he has the right final ball in him, but a good start.

Ng was much better today but we missed Giles on the left.