+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jalil Rasheed gets his wish

Jalil Rasheed gets his wish

Don’t know if this LinkedIn share works.
    But our director makes no secret about his love for Liverpool and getting a 50/50 scarf.

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/jalil...616495104-7vpH

Re: Jalil Rasheed gets his wish

Has there ever been a suggestion that he is a City fan? I thought he was just a VT hitman sent into the club to report back to Malaysia that all is being run well or not as the case may be. If that is the case his allegiances are not relevant, apart from, of course, the 4th round of the FA Cup

Quote Originally Posted by 19bluebirds27 View Post
    Don’t know if this LinkedIn share works.
    But our director makes no secret about his love for Liverpool and getting a 50/50 scarf.

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/jalil...616495104-7vpH
    So what?
    Craig Bellamy supports Liverpool to but who cares

One of the blokes who served me a Bovril was a uni student who supports Reading....

Thought it was something that was very on topic worth sharing.

I couldn't read it - the text was too small on my screen

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Mort View Post
    Has there ever been a suggestion that he is a City fan? I thought he was just a VT hitman sent into the club to report back to Malaysia that all is being run well or not as the case may be. If that is the case his allegiances are not relevant, apart from, of course, the 4th round of the FA Cup
    He's made no attempt to hide the fact that he's a staunch Liverpool supporter

What did worry me is that in his profile he's responsible for 'player acquisition'

Hopefully nothing in terms of actually assessing players!

It seems the "great leader" Joe Fernandez (whoever he is, but apparently is a born leader ) is not impressed with him!

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    He's made no attempt to hide the fact that he's a staunch Liverpool supporter

What did worry me is that in his profile he's responsible for 'player acquisition'

Hopefully nothing in terms of actually assessing players!

I didn't know about the player acquisition aspect that you mention. It's not on the club website when he was appointed as Executive Director

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news...director-board

However, if he is, one thing he can do is tell Vincent Tan to keep his nose out of player acquisition other than the setting of an overall budget for the process. We already know that the Transfer Committee said no to the Emiliano Sala transfer and Warnock went behind their backs to appeal directly to Tan to get the signing approved. Tan said yes, did not back his Transfer Committee and the rest is history. Possibly the biggest "Sliding Doors" moment in the Club's history ?