+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Which Player is going to have the best career? Prediction Thread.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Which Player is going to have the best career? Prediction Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Davies because he’s got something you cant teach - pace. And defenders are scared of pace. He’s a bit small now but hopefully in time he will grow a bit and get stronger.

Bowen looks the most assured on the ball out of all the midfield youngsters. Bellers reckons better players he plays with the better he will become so maybe he’ll have to move on from City to get the most out of his ability / career.

McGuiness looks a future captain. Could go on to play a higher level if he becomes more comfortable in possession.

Those are my 3 picks.
    Will Davies get bigger and stronger though? He is twenty I wouldn’t imagine he would grow much more. It was noticeable in our FA youth cup game against Watford that they were much bigger than us almost to a man. Thought we had the better footballers but they just out muscled us. I think one of the reasons Cowill was the first to come through is he is big and can handle the physical rigours of the game. Jack Charlton used to say a good big un is always better than a good little un. Think he was right.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewsbury Blue View Post
    Will Davies get bigger and stronger though? He is twenty I wouldn’t imagine he would grow much more. It was noticeable in our FA youth cup game against Watford that they were much bigger than us almost to a man. Thought we had the better footballers but they just out muscled us. I think one of the reasons Cowill was the first to come through is he is big and can handle the physical rigours of the game. Jack Charlton used to say a good big un is always better than a good little un. Think he was right.
    So, going by the laws of the internet, you're saying that Andy Carroll is better than Messi? You're clueless about football m8

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewsbury Blue View Post
    Gareth Bale certainly got a lot bigger and stronger at an older age to them as well.