+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blackburn game confirmed behind closed doors, also moved to 1230

Re: Blackburn game confirmed behind closed doors, also moved to 1230

It will cost a tenner to watch even if you have a ST.

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    It will cost a tenner to watch even if you have a ST.
    Which wasn’t the case last season. Unless there has been a change in the rules, charging ST holders a tenner and netting it off the cost of next year’s ST must be a cash flow decision at our expense. We knew times were hard but perhaps they are worse than we thought ?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    I know what you mean but it does mean that family groups will only have to pay once to watch it.
    Exactly, and a group of ST holders can all watch together on 1 TV. SKY charge us to watch the game (via the clubs TV), but some people don’t seem to understand that, and slag the club off instead.

The club and Blackburn FC have agreed to move the KO time from 3pm to facilitate this.

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    Exactly, and a group of ST holders can all watch together on 1 TV. SKY charge us to watch the game (via the clubs TV), but some people don’t seem to understand that, and slag the club off instead.

The club and Blackburn FC have agreed to move the KO time from 3pm to facilitate this.
    And the prorata credit on the season ticket will be more than a tenner aswell

What’s to moan about ?

Exactly - last season me and my son watched every home game via the stream and it ended up with him not having to pay for this seasons season ticket

Surely we can't keep blaming the club for everything especially when these variables are out of their hands

For me this constant slagging off of the club for everything they do is tedious