+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Covid Rates in Wales - have the greater restrictions worked at all?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Covid Rates in Wales - have the greater restrictions worked at all?

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    How is Bristol doing better than cardiff then? No one seems to be able to answer it and omicron landed in both cities about the same time
    I dont see how Bristol has any relevance. The question was have the restrictions worked.

Did closing nightclubs , stopping crowds at stadiums , the rule of 6 in pubs work.

Im 99.9 per cent sure if those things hadnt been restricted there would have been more close contacts more infections more people isolating.

I have no idea on why Bristol is currently less.

Im pretty certain its not because they can go to the football , go to packed nightclubs and pubs though.

Re: Covid Rates in Wales - have the greater restrictions worked at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    I dont see how Bristol has any relevance. The question was have the restrictions worked.

Did closing nightclubs , stopping crowds at stadiums , the rule of 6 in pubs work.

Im 99.9 per cent sure if those things hadnt been restricted there would have been more close contacts more infections more people isolating.

I have no idea on why Bristol is currently less.

Im pretty certain its not because they can go to the football , go to packed nightclubs and pubs though.
    The pubs thing is a joke anyway, you get 3 or 4 people booking tables in a place and by 9/10 pm no one has a clue who was where.
    I heard the landlord in the Albany couldn’t control people in the pub nye so decided to close it early, being a bit peed off most of the pub then went back to one guys house for a party, about 40 people….maybe things like this are why it’s worse here and I bet this is occurring everywhere.