+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Taking the piss.

Re: Taking the piss.

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    The Met have just issued a statement https://twitter.com/pippacrerar/stat...080894976?s=21

Basically they are waiting for Gray’s report before deciding whether to prosecute. So next time you commit a crime just say to the old bill, hang on I’m just waiting for my mate to write a report and when he does, I’ll let you know if I’ve committed a crime
    To me, this is the real injustice. We get the book thrown at us, no legal aid, no support, no help. On top of that, they're making it very likely that you'll be committing a crime if you protest about it i.e. ask the police first if it's OK. What could possibly go wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    To me, this is the real injustice. We get the book thrown at us, no legal aid, no support, no help. On top of that, they're making it very likely that you'll be committing a crime if you protest about it i.e. ask the police first if it's OK. What could possibly go wrong?
    Wasn't one of the main planks of the Tories' Brexit prospectus ending elite favouritism?

More piss taking.

https://twitter.com/pippacrerar/stat...358242825?s=21

Is this ever going to stop. Gray will be here until 2035 the way it’s going.

Just resign and take the rest of the cabinet with you. They all knew what was going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    ok she looks like a spitting image puppet but he's still in about 8 divisions below her. WTF did she see in that tumbleweed of lard and fake blonde pubes?

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    ok she looks like a spitting image puppet but he's still in about 8 divisions below her. WTF did she see in that tumbleweed of lard and fake blonde pubes?

I think she's foxy.