+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Liverpool Tickets

Re: Liverpool Tickets

This has been discussed in the original Liverpool thread, why is there two on the go?

Quote Originally Posted by 19bluebirds27 View Post
    Does anyone know when the game date will be confirmed - tv etc?
    Everton play home to Brentford too and 1 game will definitely have be altered.
    It was announced on 10th December last round, so I imagine in the next few days max.

If it helps its being played in February ,in the land of crowds ,it would be a window of opportunity for us if they had any .

Heard a whisper that Everton will be playing on the Friday night.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Its a disgrace that people like that (on both sides) are even allowed to enter football stadiums in the first place. The very ‘brave’ City fans who were jostling and pushing and verbally abusing their own security staff and stewards and causing mayhem to women, children and other fans, should all have been banned for life. Easy to identify them I would have thought from that footage. I did however have a laugh at the hairless City ‘fan’ in the light top, who was obviously telling the Liverpool fan that he would meet him outside. He wouldn’t have lasted 5 seconds, looking at the gut on him.
    100% with you on this Mr d

Quote Originally Posted by CrackityJones View Post
    This has been discussed in the original Liverpool thread, why is there two on the go?
    Look out it’s the thread police

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Look out it’s the thread police
    Guilty as charged yer 'onour.