+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Kieffer Moore

Kieffer Moore

Looks like Wood will be leaving Burnley for Newcastle, I reckon they'll be in for Moore to replace him. Can't think of a better fit.

Re: Kieffer Moore

£25m for Wood would give Burnley a tidy sum to spend. Wonder if they'd chuck in Vydra if we can't agree a money only deal?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    £25m for Wood would give Burnley a tidy sum to spend. Wonder if they'd chuck in VYDRA if we can't agree a money only deal?

You’ve gotta be joking, the fella can’t hit a cows arse with a shovel

He is beyond useless

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    Looks like Wood will be leaving Burnley for Newcastle, I reckon they'll be in for Moore to replace him. Can't think of a better fit.
    yes that's a worry.
    if Newcastle had any sense they'd wait until deadline day to do the deal so Burnley can't get a replacement.

they might go for Andy Carroll of course, who is coming to the end of his reading contract

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    You’ve gotta be joking, the fella can’t hit a cows arse with a shovel

He is beyond useless
    I'd much rather Cornet or Rodriguez but I can't see them going anywhere, especially a lower championship team.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    yes that's a worry.
    if Newcastle had any sense they'd wait until deadline day to do the deal so Burnley can't get a replacement.

they might go for Andy Carroll of course, who is coming to the end of his reading contract
    Newcastle need points now, they can't afford to wait. Wilson is out of the season and ASM is also injured.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Newcastle need points now, they can't afford to wait. Wilson is out of the season and ASM is also injured.
    edit - oh I see what you mean

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    I'd much rather Cornet or Rodriguez but I can't see them going anywhere, especially a lower championship team.
    Cornet will be going significantly up not down. The kids going to be a huge player I think

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    According to Sky they are chasing two forwards from abroad. Moore would not be good enough.

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ivortheengine View Post
    According to Sky they are chasing two forwards from abroad. Moore would not be good enough.
    Wales is abroad.

Another rumour is they are looking at piroe from Swansea??

Newcastle don’t care about the cost, they have a bottomless pit for a bank account.

Not good enough for Burnley?

I think he'd be a perfect fit