Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
Two points. Firstly we are all entitled to our opinions and yep, for sure, we would be relegated. Peterborough would catch us. Just my point of view, of course. You, in the meantime, may well think without a less than committed Moore we'd reach the dizzy heights of mid-table obscurity.

Secondly, in the little I have seen of us this season, he doesn't seem to have had the amount of chances he had last season to bury the ball in the back of the net. Service to him has been pretty sh*te at times. You may well have seen many more games than me. If you have, good for you. However, please don't give a l-o-n-g list of every occasion that Keiffer should have buried the ball in the back of the net this season.

As for being over-rated, I doubt he would be the number one striker for Wales, if he was.
If we sold Moore who hasn't scored many this season and seems to have had his head turned maybe we will bring in another striker that could get us goals? Big if but can't be ruled out unless someone has a crystal ball