+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: if Kieffer moore leaves

if Kieffer moore leaves

this transfer window, and let's say we have Something like £8m for a replacement - who would you want to bring in as a replacement?
    or would you spend the money elsewhere and rely on Collins, Davies, Harris and Watters (and vassell)?

Re: if Kieffer moore leaves

If Kieffer Moore leaves...we are doomed. End of

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    this transfer window, and let's say we have Something like £8m for a replacement - who would you want to bring in as a replacement?
    or would you spend the money elsewhere and rely on Collins, Davies, Harris and Watters (and vassell)?
    Gyokeres, Adebayo, Emil Riis? I think we should sign other positions too. We've got soooo many holes, perhaps we could get a loanee in to play up front and use the money to plug some gaps elsewhere, like get Panzo in. I think if we took 5m to keep us financially viable and could bring in 3 £1m players this window it would be ok. Let's be honest, we'll be lucky to get 8-10m for Moore given the way he's played this season.

Tan won’t spend any of it…..

I'm not convinced we'd bring in anyone especially with higher prices in January and no Bosmans. We were lucky to find Moore at such a price and would need the same luck to get that kind of bargain but that's not answering your question - a loan CF and wing back(s) and a midfielder if possible. It's not an ideal time to go for ideals so let's look at our shortest of shortcomings and sort out avoiding relegation (while maintaining the midfielder for the future).

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Gyokeres, Adebayo, Emil Riis? I think we should sign other positions too. We've got soooo many holes, perhaps we could get a loanee in to play up front and use the money to plug some gaps elsewhere, like get Panzo in. I think if we took 5m to keep us financially viable and could bring in 3 £1m players this window it would be ok. Let's be honest, we'll be lucky to get 8-10m for Moore given the way he's played this season.
    Would Gyokeres really leave Coventry for a team in a relegation battle? A look into League 1 may be needed, Jephcott perhaps? I'd like us to look at Scott Twine from MK Dons

I think if Moore leaves we'll be fine, he's played poorly this season

There is literally an active thread on the very same subject, a post a minute before yours and one 3 minutes later. Seriously, what the **** is wrong with you?

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Tan won’t spend any of it…..
    Spot on! Let's wise up, it goes in his back pocket.

Imagine he signs for them, gets relegated and then he's playing in the Championship but living in Burnley

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    There is literally an active thread on the very same subject, a post a minute before yours and one 3 minutes later. Seriously, what the **** is wrong with you?
    calm down there, the other thread was about "will Burnley buy Moore to replace wood" , and this one was about " who would you want to replace Moore with if he goes"
    slightly different?
    anyway there isn't a ****ing limit on Kieffer moore threads, I'm sure the board can support 2 FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Imagine he signs for them, gets relegated and then he's playing in the Championship but living in Burnley
    on premier League wages though

Try and get loan in, don’t waste any reinvestment in January with a manager we might not be keeping.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Try and get loan in, don’t waste any reinvestment in January with a manager we might not be keeping.
    yeah that's a fair point.
    if there's any good prospects suddenly available, like Panzo then hopefully we still go for them though

if he leaves...any of the names you lot come up with won't be his replacement 100%

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Would Gyokeres really leave Coventry for a team in a relegation battle? A look into League 1 may be needed, Jephcott perhaps? I'd like us to look at Scott Twine from MK Dons

I think if Moore leaves we'll be fine, he's played poorly this season
    Wheels coming off at Cov, and we'd be able to offer him bigger wages. We're also a bigger club. Money talks etc.

calm down there, the other thread was about "will Burnley buy Moore to replace wood" , and this one was about " who would you want to replace Moore with if he goes"
    slightly different?
    anyway there isn't a ****ing limit on Kieffer moore threads, I'm sure the board can support 2 FFS.
    Reminds me of the Peep Show episode when Super Hans says 'They need to delete some old photos, n' that.'

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Makes sense.

on premier League wages though
    Yeah fair point, but still

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Wheels coming off at Cov, and we'd be able to offer him bigger wages. We're also a bigger club. Money talks etc.
    If only we hadn't spunked all our money on shite

slightly different?
    We had three in about five minutes on Chester FC a few days back.

If I was Tan I'd keep the money until Sala case is concluded.

It is naive to think that the money would be going anywhere other than Uncle Vinnie's pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    If Kieffer Moore leaves...we are doomed. End of
    "Doomed". "End of". Ooooooh. Keifer Moore is HUGELY overrated. His best attribute is his commitment. And right now he doesn't seem committed. If he doesn't want to be here and the club can make a profit, let him go.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    "Doomed". "End of". Ooooooh. Keifer Moore is HUGELY overrated. His best attribute is his commitment. And right now he doesn't seem committed. If he doesn't want to be here and the club can make a profit, let him go.
    Two points. Firstly we are all entitled to our opinions and yep, for sure, we would be relegated. Peterborough would catch us. Just my point of view, of course. You, in the meantime, may well think without a less than committed Moore we'd reach the dizzy heights of mid-table obscurity.

Secondly, in the little I have seen of us this season, he doesn't seem to have had the amount of chances he had last season to bury the ball in the back of the net. Service to him has been pretty sh*te at times. You may well have seen many more games than me. If you have, good for you. However, please don't give a l-o-n-g list of every occasion that Keiffer should have buried the ball in the back of the net this season.

As for being over-rated, I doubt he would be the number one striker for Wales, if he was.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Two points. Firstly we are all entitled to our opinions and yep, for sure, we would be relegated. Peterborough would catch us. Just my point of view, of course. You, in the meantime, may well think without a less than committed Moore we'd reach the dizzy heights of mid-table obscurity.

Secondly, in the little I have seen of us this season, he doesn't seem to have had the amount of chances he had last season to bury the ball in the back of the net. Service to him has been pretty sh*te at times. You may well have seen many more games than me. If you have, good for you. However, please don't give a l-o-n-g list of every occasion that Keiffer should have buried the ball in the back of the net this season.

As for being over-rated, I doubt he would be the number one striker for Wales, if he was.
    If we sold Moore who hasn't scored many this season and seems to have had his head turned maybe we will bring in another striker that could get us goals? Big if but can't be ruled out unless someone has a crystal ball