+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: if Kieffer moore leaves

Re: if Kieffer moore leaves

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Tan won’t spend any of it…..
    Tan's put in quite a lot of money over the years. I can't imagine it exactly being a good RoI.

There are very very few clubs not selling their best assets to get through this turmoil at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Tan's put in quite a lot of money over the years. I can't imagine it exactly being a good RoI.

There are very very few clubs not selling their best assets to get through this turmoil at the moment
    Sure thing his CEOs and managers have wasted millions of pounds of his cash, he won’t get back unless he sells up shares I reckon to another investor, cash that in the current climate could see us promoted soon he can recoup his investment. Else he must be 89 million down.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    If Kieffer Moore leaves...we are doomed. End of
    really he hasnt actually done a lot since the move to wolves fell apart

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    There is literally an active thread on the very same subject, a post a minute before yours and one 3 minutes later. Seriously, what the **** is wrong with you?
    As the creator of the other thread I'll allow it.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    We had three in about five minutes on Chester FC a few days back.
    Its absolutely infuriating, the concentration span in here is of goldfish standards. Its no wonder good and interesting topics get knocked off the front page so fast. Not everybody is on 24/7 and nothing wrong with people wanting to responded and converse over more than a 2 minute interval.

Board needs a few rules and better mods, otherwise it 5000 threads with 4 comments each. Staggering really that people feel the need to create new ones.

NB: just looked at the offer thread at RJK was actively participating in it

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    Its absolutely infuriating, the concentration span in here is of goldfish standards. Its no wonder good and interesting topics get knocked off the front page so fast. Not everybody is on 24/7 and nothing wrong with people wanting to responded and converse over more than a 2 minute interval.

Board needs a few rules and better mods, otherwise it 5000 threads with 4 comments each. Staggering really that people feel the need to create new ones.

NB: just looked at the offer thread at RJK was actively participating in it
    another thing is posters using abbreviations not everyone knows what it means

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    calm down there, the other thread was about "will Burnley buy Moore to replace wood" , and this one was about " who would you want to replace Moore with if he goes"
    slightly different?
    anyway there isn't a ****ing limit on Kieffer moore threads, I'm sure the board can support 2 FFS.
    Its a d1ck move, and the ruins this board and is the worst kind of attention seeking, you were actually participating in the other thread which flabbergasts me.

Its easy to avoid threads not of interest or annoying posters but creating more threads which drive down others from the front page is a pain. I can understand when threads deteriorate but no excuses for you to start a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Spot on! Let's wise up, it goes in his back pocket.
    The man has kept this club running for ten years, spending well over £150m of his own money in the process and yet still there are people making snide remarks about how he spends his own money. I think it isn't Tan that needs to ‘wise up’.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    We had three in about five minutes on Chester FC a few days back.
    One for Wales, one for England and one for don't know

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    "Doomed". "End of". Ooooooh. Keifer Moore is HUGELY overrated. His best attribute is his commitment. And right now he doesn't seem committed. If he doesn't want to be here and the club can make a profit, let him go.
    Did you see ANY of the 20 goals he scored last season or all five of this seasons ? Doesn't sound like it to me. He is also our top scorer this season so far.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    The man has kept this club running for ten years, spending well over £150m of his own money in the process and yet still there are people making snide remarks about how he spends his own money. I think it isn't Tan that needs to ‘wise up’.
    He's run us to the ground and left us on the precipice. He's got loads of money and if he's not prepared to spend it he should make way for someone else who will.

Are you satisfied now David or is this Mehmet talking?

Running it pretty badly then….

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    "Doomed". "End of". Ooooooh. Keifer Moore is HUGELY overrated. His best attribute is his commitment. And right now he doesn't seem committed. If he doesn't want to be here and the club can make a profit, let him go.
    Totally agree watched him on a number occasion , baffled as to why Wolves would want him .

I'd take 10 million now and move on , seems so strange that since that inquiry he doesn't seem to have the same impact always absent for the squad , think he left us in his mind many moons ago .

I'd love to be wrong, I felt so chuffed we had at last got a 20 goal championship striker sadly he thinks he is better or has lost his enthusiasm , if he is also unvaccinated ( alleged ?? ) and a risk to himself and the squad that just adds to his absence risks ??

Did you see ANY of the 20 goals he scored last season or all five of this seasons ? Doesn't sound like it to me. He is also our top scorer this season so far.
    Exactly. He scored 20 goals in a season once in a 10-year career. Top scorer this season with 5 goals. It hardly makes him indispensable does it?

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Would Gyokeres really leave Coventry for a team in a relegation battle? A look into League 1 may be needed, Jephcott perhaps? I'd like us to look at Scott Twine from MK Dons

I think if Moore leaves we'll be fine, he's played poorly this season
    ^ This. On current form it would not be a catastrophic loss as some think. £8m would be seriously good business. But i don't think we would get that. A loan replacement would be best IMO. Some of the names put forward in the thread would be okay.
    Spedger

yes I have seen him I'm a long standing season ticket holder who attends , I still think he is overrated and his body language is different these days when he is on the pitch that is , I think he is not called out more because he plays for Wales .

I think it would be a big loss.
    We are so much better when he plays, occasionally makes goals from nothing. I don't think he's been disinterested at all this season, a little unfortunate with injuries and illness and clearly we don't make as many chances as in seasons gone by, but he would be a huge loss for me.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    yes I have seen him I'm a long standing season ticket holder who attends , I still think he is overrated and his body language is different these days when he is on the pitch that is , I think he is not called out more because he plays for Wales .

Kieffer leaving and no adequate replacement and we are in serious trouble. (If we arent anyway)

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    We are so much better when he plays, occasionally makes goals from nothing.
    I don’t think either of those claims are true. Moore has started 10 of City’s 13 Championship defeats this season and appeared as a sub in the other three.

As regards scoring goals out of nothing, he’s a striker who very rarely does that.

Aside from a striker - we're crying out for creativity so maybe a playmaker rather than a striker, Scot Twine would be worth a look I reckon. He's 22 can play centre mid through to striker and has 11 goals and 8 assists for MK Dons this season.

First name on the teamsheet for me.

Quote Originally Posted by PhyllisStant View Post
    Aside from a striker - we're crying out for creativity so maybe a playmaker rather than a striker, Scot Twine would be worth a look I reckon. He's 22 can play centre mid through to striker and has 11 goals and 8 assists for MK Dons this season.
    He'd definitely pull a few strings in midfield.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I don’t think either of those claims are true. Moore has started 10 of City’s 13 Championship defeats this season and appeared as a sub in the other three.
    Very astute observation, there. The substitute appearances are worth a second glance, too.

West Brom (h) - 2-0 down when Moore came on. Lost 4-0.
    Middlesbrough (h) - 1-0 down when Moore came on. Lost 2-0.
    Sheff Utd (h) - 1-1 when Moore came on. Lost 3-2.

His other 3 substitute appearances were as follows:

Barnsley (h) - 1-1 when Moore came on. Finished 1-1
    Blackpool (a) - 1-0 up when Moore came on. Won 2-0, Moore scored.
    Peterborough (a) - 2-0 down when Moore came on. Drew 2-2.

It would suggest his substitute appearances have rarely amounted to much. The Peterborough recovery was as much down to their manager taking off their two most dangerous attackers and Flint being able to head in a couple of goals.

On the two occasions where Moore hasn't been a part of the squad, we've won (at Preston) and drawn (with West Brom).

Are we so much better when Moore plays, as Rjk claims? I don't see it. Statistically there's little to back it up, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    He'd definitely pull a few strings in midfield.
    He'd tie them up in knots