+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prince Andrew fails in dismiss bid

Prince Andrew fails in dismiss bid

He has to face civil sex case

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-59871514

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Re: Prince Andrew fails in dismiss bid

After living a very privileged life in the U.K. it will be interesting to see how the royals react to having a convict in their ranks (yes I know it’s not a criminal case…yet)

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    He has to face civil sex case

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-59871514
    he has to do that every time he looks in a mirror.

fnarr fnarr, allegedly etc .

This is going to be fun. Bet he's suddenly found he's sweating again. It's a miracle!

I hope Virginia Guiffre rejects any offers of settling out of court and we get to see him face the music.

I cannot stand Andrew., so arrogant and detached........BUT, in mitigation, it is alleged it happened in the UK, where the age of consent is 16. The text send by the accuser seems to suggest she was willing and indeed chuffed that she had 'slept' (what a euphemism...) with the Prince.
    As for the trafficking element I doubt very much whether he would have been aware of that.....simply a close friend (ie JE) providing a good time for him.
    Definitely not an extraditable offence.

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    I cannot stand Andrew., so arrogant and detached........BUT, in mitigation, it is alleged it happened in the UK, where the age of consent is 16. The text send by the accuser seems to suggest she was willing and indeed chuffed that she had 'slept' (what a euphemism...) with the Prince.
    As for the trafficking element I doubt very much whether he would have been aware of that.....simply a close friend (ie JE) providing a good time for him.
    Maybe a hanging offence though?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    I hope Virginia Guiffre rejects any offers of settling out of court and we get to see him face the music.
    Don’t be surprised if she gets eaten by a shark while having an early morning swim in bondi beach.

Dorcus...come on...don't be silly.....

Dorcus...come on...don't be silly.....
    Ok perhaps you're right; how about separating him from his gonads?

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Ok perhaps you're right; how about separating him from his gonads?
    Yeah, well that may not be a bad idea....and btw in my whole life that is a new word to me...never too old to learn....

Did she send a text each time she slept with him? There were 3 occasions- London, New York and Epsteins Island. I don't think the consent age is of any relevance. Why was she in London and how did she get there?

Yeah, well that may not be a bad idea....and btw in my whole life that is a new word to me...never too old to learn....
    No indeed, quite true Maurice.

Did she send a text each time she slept with him? There were 3 occasions- London, New York and Epsteins Island. I don't think the consent age is of any relevance. Why was she in London and how did she get there?
    Of course age of consent is relevent....the (apparent) text is quite clear...and i have not read anywhere that it happened in New York

Of course age of consent is relevent....the (apparent) text is quite clear...and i have not read anywhere that it happened in New York
    BBC News - What are the accusations against Prince Andrew?
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-58871849

Can't believe you've never come across the word gonads before. Have you never heard of the Viz character Buster Gonad?🙂

New York widely reported.

As for the trafficking element you doubt he was aware of that and Epstein just providing a good time for him!!!??

Let the court decide.

BBC News - What are the accusations against Prince Andrew?
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-58871849

Can't believe you've never come across the word gonads before. Have you never heard of the Viz character Buster Gonad?🙂
    Have YOU come across gonads before?
    Phnarr Phnarr

Prince Andrew loses military titles and patronages:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-59987935

I presume this is because he has not been involved in any of these duties for a long time rather than a presumption of guilt? Innocent until proven guilty etc....

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Prince Andrew loses military titles and patronages:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-59987935

I presume this is because he has not been involved in any of these duties for a long time rather than a presumption of guilt? Innocent until proven guilty etc....
    That is long overdue , those regiments had to toast him how embarrassing

Fair play to the Queen. People said she would protect him

Right decision.

Prince Andrew stripped. Should prove if he sweats.

Difficult to see where this can go now. It certainly looks like they're washing their hands of him.

The Andrew formerly known as Prince

Andy Windsor

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Andy Windsor
    Just checked, if he takes his old man’s surname like us commoners do, especially now he himself is a commoner, so it seems, it’d be Andrew Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderberg- Glücksberg. Not a very common name eh? No wonder he took his grandad’s Louis’s name, Battenberg........erm Mountbatten.