+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If Moore did leave, could Robson-Kanu do a job for us for the rest of the season?

If Moore did leave, could Robson-Kanu do a job for us for the rest of the season?

Not with a club, has some experience, might link well with some of the younger players we have. Cheap option, like Jonny Williams last season.

Re: If Moore did leave, could Robson-Kanu do a job for us for the rest of the season?

Personally I'd rather keep the wages he'd want and invest in buying younger and cheaper even if they didn't have an immediate impact.

Not that I'd be convinced that HRK would have any impact.

Re: If Moore did leave, could Robson-Kanu do a job for us for the rest of the season?

Im not sure if this is a fishing trip.?

Anyway no.

He holds the ball up and brings people in but doubt he'd offer much more, apart from his experience and doubt he'd be fit enough.
    Could give him an Andy Carroll type deal I suppose.

Only for his song.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    He holds the ball up and brings people in but doubt he'd offer much more, apart from his experience and doubt he'd be fit enough.
    Could give him an Andy Carroll type deal I suppose.
    Andy Carroll is completely different class to HRK.

HRK isnt worth any sort of deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Andy Carroll is completely different class to HRK.

HRK isnt worth any sort of deal.
    Who the feck said he was anywhere near as good as Carroll?
    I meant a grand a game. No game no pay!

at the right price, we have nothing to lose

pay as you play type of deal, with a nice win bonus, he might go for it

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    at the right price, we have nothing to lose

pay as you play type of deal, with a nice win bonus, he might go for it
    Pretty much what I'm thinking. Yes, we'd love to uncover a brilliant youngster for £150k, but there's also being realistic. He's been without a club for the season, if he wants to play and has the desire, wages will be low enough to ensure they aren't an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Pretty much what I'm thinking. Yes, we'd love to uncover a brilliant youngster for £150k, but there's also being realistic. He's been without a club for the season, if he wants to play and has the desire, wages will be low enough to ensure they aren't an issue.
    He could do a job for us until the end of the season

Jermaine Defoe has left Rangers… 🤪

We have Collins just find provide some quality passes to him, he is also very good at holding up a ball , he is fit and aggressive and puts a good shift in , just think the likes of HRK or Defoe would just become another Rickie Lambert.

I wonder if he would do it for £5000 a goal. But then again it would just be another player on the pitch not scoring goals. So it's a "no" from me.

No, he'd block the development of Max Watters.

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    No, he'd block the development of Max Watters.
    Totally different players so I wouldn't have thought so. Different set ups

Not with a club, has some experience, might link well with some of the younger players we have. Cheap option, like Jonny Williams last season.
    Not for me, no

A player who lived on and dined out on ,one goal. Done nothing since, no one wants him. Steer clear

please no

Here is a list of out of contract centre forwards

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/deta...suche/32588390

No, no, no, no. A 32 year old who hasn't played for at least 8 months ! It would take him at least 3 months to get fit.

Yes he wont be fit , at best bang average Championship player . All the available players hes suggested as hes played for Wales.

Luckily Sam Vokes has a club.

And Jonny Williams was a really successful signing for us, wasn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Totally different players so I wouldn't have thought so. Different set ups
    Both play striker.

No. Vassell will be back soon...

Not a player I'd want here. Still can't believe he managed to get a move to the Premier league. He's a mostly rubbish player at club level.

We've got some quite exciting young forward players from what I've seen. If a new player isn't better than them I wouldn't bother signing. More of isaak Davies and Mark Harris I'd like to see.