+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Jonson Clarke-Harris

  1. #1

    Jonson Clarke-Harris

    Anybody heard this rumour? Apparently we're interested in signing him from Peterborough, could be nonsense mind

  2. #2

    Re: Jonson Clarke-Harris

    Id take him 100 times out of 100 ahead of HRK

  3. #3
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    12,169

    Re: Jonson Clarke-Harris

    Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Anybody heard this rumour? Apparently we're interested in signing him from Peterborough, could be nonsense mind
    We were linked in the summer.

    Maybe the rumour is just a re-tread?

    He has been linked with Sunderland in the past day or so, along with a 6m price tag! (although denied by his club)

    I think the fee alone rubbishes the rumour.

    It would also mean Peterborough were resigned to relegation, wouldn't it? He has scored 35 in 63 appearances for them since 2020.

  4. #4

    Re: Jonson Clarke-Harris

    Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    Id take him 100 times out of 100 ahead of HRK
    I have no idea who he is or how good he is but I agree.

  5. #5

    Re: Jonson Clarke-Harris

    Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    We were linked in the summer.

    Maybe the rumour is just a re-tread?

    He has been linked with Sunderland in the past day or so, along with a 6m price tag! (although denied by his club)

    I think the fee alone rubbishes the rumour.

    It would also mean Peterborough were resigned to relegation, wouldn't it? He has scored 35 in 63 appearances for them since 2020.
    Just four this season though and, unlike Keiffer Moore, he has no history of scoring regularly in the Championship.

    https://www.soccerbase.com/players/p...layer_id=55834

  6. #6

    Re: Jonson Clarke-Harris

    No thanks

  7. #7

    Re: Jonson Clarke-Harris

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Just four this season though and, unlike Keiffer Moore, he has no history of scoring regularly in the Championship.

    https://www.soccerbase.com/players/p...layer_id=55834
    Think how good he'll be once he hits puberty though

  8. #8

    Re: Jonson Clarke-Harris

    At least he's been hyphenated.

  9. #9

    Re: Jonson Clarke-Harris

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Just four this season though and, unlike Keiffer Moore, he has no history of scoring regularly in the Championship.

    https://www.soccerbase.com/players/p...layer_id=55834
    He hasn't scored against us, unlike half of the Championship, so he can't be that good!

  10. #10

    Re: Jonson Clarke-Harris

    Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    Id take him 100 times out of 100 ahead of HRK
    I'd beg Phil Stant to come out of retirement before HRK

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •