Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
I know plenty of people under 40 and 30 for that matter living a great life. Under 20 well thats a different story, I fear for my teenage childrens future regardless of who is in power, but they are more likely to have a better life with a thriving economy than they are under someone like Drakeford who has shown he cares very little for the economy.
So are you just choosing to completely ignore how wages have been stagnant since basically as long as I've been alive and how house prices have increased drastically? I mean justify this - https://www.newstatesman.com/politic...-average-wages

Older people could work much less and get more for their money, now you're hellbent on pulling up the ladder behind you.

Explain to me how Drakeford doesn't care about the economy or is this something you're just parroting online that you can't actually back up? Tell me how the tories are good economically despite having the highest debt per GDP ratio since world war 2 (and this was before covid). Tell me anything that's getting better in the UK.