Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
lol

The reaction he gets is hilarious.

drunk on power because he was slightly more cautious in easing restrictions than some nearby countries?.
I don't think it's going to make anyone's top ten of examples of people being drunk on power any time soon.
Yes, drunk on power.

All along he has played politics to be different to England. Look at me, I’m calling the shots in Wales.

For all their faults, and there are way too many, at least the Tories give a shit about the economy and keeping the wheels of industry turning.

Here in Wales it’s head in the sand worrying about covid even though the vaccine has been rolled out and no thought for the economy, mental health, people missing appointments and operations for other issues.etc

Putting in illogical restrictions which are having little impact on infection but a big impact on the economy of Wales.

Nevermind it has a survival rate of 99.7% and probably higher the more we get vaccinated, let’s just do all we can to protect a tiny fraction of the population of having a few more years on an already long life whilst we ignore the damage it’s doing to our children’s futures. Teenagers and young adults will be the ones to pay for these decisions for many years to come, probably the rest of their lives.

England are now past the peak of Omnicrom, where was the big NHS collapse that Drakeford warned about? Even with all the data and all the reports from those further into the variant than we are saying it was mild he still won’t row back and lose face, blaming this variable, or that variable. I’m surprised the guy can cross the road by the time he takes into account the chances of being run over and the variables to consider.

Ironically, for all his posturing and showing Wales are independent of Westminster he’s probably set Welsh independence back decades.

Governed by the most corrupt, dishonest, shameless government on one side and Dictator Drakeford on the other. Oh what a time to be a Welshman living in Wales.