+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: IF Drakeford says...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: IF Drakeford says...

Quote Originally Posted by Van Halen View Post
    So anyone who disagrees with the policy choices taken in Wales concerning Covid is automatically a Tory?
    I also despise this notion. I’ve never voted Tory in my life and never will. I voted Labour in the last election. But I cannot stand Drakeford and I believe many of the additional restrictions we’ve faced here in Wales, both recently and throughout the pandemic, have been unnecessary and occasionally utterly ridiculous.

Re: IF Drakeford says...

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I also despise this notion. I’ve never voted Tory in my life and never will. I voted Labour in the last election. But I cannot stand Drakeford and I believe many of the additional restrictions we’ve faced here in Wales, both recently and throughout the pandemic, have been unnecessary and occasionally utterly ridiculous.
    Yes, I'm of a similar view. I do understand the anger though even if it's not helpful to blanket entire generations and create generational divisions. I'm really depressed about environmental apathy and climate change denial but some of the most prominent and influential scientists who've been working on these issues for the last 3 decades are 60+.