+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: IF Drakeford says...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: IF Drakeford says...

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    lol

The reaction he gets is hilarious.

drunk on power because he was slightly more cautious in easing restrictions than some nearby countries?.
    I don't think it's going to make anyone's top ten of examples of people being drunk on power any time soon.
    I agree. All the stick he's had is unbelievably unwarranted an ill-thought.

The national media regularly and subtly tried to undermine and ridicule him, perhaps it's because he's been quite publicly scathing of the Tories.

This Welsh Government has done an incredibly good job at propping up the Welsh economy during the pandemic whilst following scientific advice.

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post

The national media regularly and subtly tried to undermine and ridicule him, perhaps it's because he's been quite publicly scathing of the Tories.

This Welsh Government has done an incredibly good job at propping up the Welsh economy during the pandemic whilst following scientific advice.

He did at the start ,and most of the electorate would agree, but he has lost his way as many have alluded to.

The turning point for me was when he classed baby clothes, sanitary products and kids toys at Christmas “non essential “ resulting in huge numbers rushing out to stores and mixing.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    He did at the start ,and most of the electorate would agree, but he has lost his way as many have alluded to.

The turning point for me was when he classed baby clothes, sanitary products and kids toys at Christmas “non essential “ resulting in huge numbers rushing out to stores and mixing.
    Im pretty sure sanitary products were essential.

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post

By the same token there’s those with theirs Anti-Tory , Labour rose tinted glasses on that will not concede that some of the decisions he has made are illogical.

Politics has become almost football like tribal.