+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: IF Drakeford says...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: IF Drakeford says...

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Be fair. You have had a nightmare on this issue. How can anyone think that giving over 36m booster jabs in the UK, in around 3 months is ‘disappointing’ is beyond me.
    You are going to get an initial surge , but I thought based on the fact that 483,361 were given in one day in week 49 (2021) then I my opinion it’s disappointing, at the end of the day it was just in reply to why perhaps they have lifted restrictions in England I didn’t realise I had to sense check.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    You are going to get an initial surge , but I thought based on the fact that 483,361 were given in one day in week 49 (2021) then I my opinion it’s disappointing, at the end of the day it was just in reply to why perhaps they have lifted restrictions in England I didn’t realise I had to sense check.
    How can you use 5 week old data to back up your point and accuse other people of using fabricated data provided by the Government when it is the same data but up to date. Since ‘week 49’’ , 11m boosters have been given in England alone or 2.2m a week. Definitely not ‘disappointing’ and one of the major success stories of the pandemic. England have also not cancelled the booster programme, as you claimed. It is still in full swing. The only thing they have done is decide to not introduce Covid passports. Why deliberately post inaccurate information on this ? You also accused doctors of fraudulently claiming money for fictitious jabs !!

I just posted the wrong week, but the week posted was accurate , if it’s slightly out ,in respect of weeks 49 to week 2 so what ? It’s information that’s in the public domain that I can be corrected on, which I don’t mind. I was actually on about so thing else, so I don’t really care how many boosters have been administered.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    I just posted the wrong week, but the week posted was accurate , if it’s slightly out ,in respect of weeks 49 to week 2 so what ? It’s information that’s in the public domain that I can be corrected on, which I don’t mind. I was actually on about so thing else, so I don’t really care how many boosters have been administered.
    Slightly out ? !! It is 11 MILLION booster jabs out for goodness sake. Plus your original post clearly states that the booster roll out is disappointing and that England has cancelled its booster programme which is totally factually incorrect. You also insinuated that my figure was fictitious because the Government were deliberately fiddling the figures, even though my figure was from the same data you were using, only my figure was up to date.

Fair enough , thought it was 19 m apologies