Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
I think if watters is going to have any role or impact for us we desperately we need someone who can do as you say - actually look up and pick a pass

When Zimba was substituted at Preston I felt for him as he had made some intelligent runs but noone had the nous to pick a pass

I think a midfiled of any of Ralls wintle sang Bowen when fit gives us the options we need and if add Doyle to that then great because as far as I am concerned vaulks pack and bacuna can rot in the under 23s until they go or if someone is stupid enough to offer 50p for them then let them go - they have had their chance and added or offered practically zero to our efforts
Bacuna and Vaulks just aren't good enough, in fact, i'd say that they were poor footballers. Ralls, although never in the mould of a composed and weighted player did have something apart from what he offers now. I'm not saying that he would have ever been that player who could do those things that we need so badly, but i'm quite sure that the likes of Slade, Warnock and to a lesser degree Harris, took away any ounce of creativity he may have possessed.