+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tommy Doyle - Man City midfielder linked for loan

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Tommy Doyle - Man City midfielder linked for loan

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Yes I definitely agree.
    To be fair i thought Morison's recruitment may have been his weak point with him being inexperienced at this level but so far he's been spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    To be fair i thought Morison's recruitment may have been his weak point with him being inexperienced at this level but so far he's been spot on.
    I totally agree. I have wavered over him over the past couple of months. From initially rooting for him to get the job, I got disappointed with his remarks about Isaac Davies, then frustrated because he kept on picking Nelson, Pack, Bacuna and Vaulks.

To some extent I've only got myself to blame because I was probably expecting too much too soon and he probably had to make best use of poor resources. However, he has had a fantastic transfer window and it shows he has an eye for quality. Now he's got more of his own players I expect him to ditch the aforementioned dead wood.

Needless to say I'm back in love with Steve again and Im so sure it's not infatuation that I'm gonna send him a Valentine's card!

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    I totally agree. I have wavered over him over the past couple of months. From initially rooting for him to get the job, I got disappointed with his remarks about Isaac Davies, then frustrated because he kept on picking Nelson, Pack, Bacuna and Vaulks.

To some extent I've only got myself to blame because I was probably expecting too much too soon and he probably had to make best use of poor resources. However, he has had a fantastic transfer window and it shows he has an eye for quality. Now he's got more of his own players I expect him to ditch the aforementioned dead wood.

Needless to say I'm back in love with Steve again and Im so sure it's not infatuation that I'm gonna send him a Valentine's card!
    Exactly what i thought except i haven't falling in love with Steve